🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

New design of the NatWest Debit Mastercard in case anyone's interested

Options

Comments

• RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    The card clearly got stuck in the printer. Hope they don't do it to RBS cards.
    See the link below.

https://www.rbs.co.uk/current-accounts/existing-customers/new-mastercard.html
  • RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,927 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 17 December 2021 at 3:59PM
    Options

And here is the new RBS debit card.

A brand new look

We've been working on new debit card designs to mark our transition from Visa to Debit Mastercard. Bold and modern, we wanted to create a card that stands out from the crowd. 

For us at Royal Bank, it's all about helping you do what you want to do sooner. That's why we talk about tomorrow begins today. It's an inspiring sentiment that's filled with hope and joy. And that vitality and optimism is just what we wanted to evoke. The new cards pack a punch with vibrant colours to brighten each and every day.

• oldagetraveller1
    Options
    I'm sorry I left them now (RBS) and missed out on that really inspiring piece of plastic (sarcasm mode engaged)!
  • JosephK
    JosephK Posts: 242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Don't care what a card design looks like and care even less about any pretentious comment from the bank about what it's supposed to represent
  • gsmh
    gsmh Posts: 556 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I had a post removed when I criticised a bank's radio advert for being patronising - they don't like things like that on here. Goodness knows why. The reason given was that it had nothing to do with budgeting. It's a strange place here at times.
  • vikkiew
    vikkiew Posts: 126 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Looks like kids trainers from the nineties
  • Se1Lad
    Se1Lad Posts: 341 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    That’s hideous!  I prefer the design of my Barclays debit card - very plain.
  • LondonSouth556
    Options
    RG2015 said:
    The card clearly got stuck in the printer. Hope they don't do it to RBS cards.
    See the link below.

https://www.rbs.co.uk/current-accounts/existing-customers/new-mastercard.html
    Looks like something from the late 90s/early 2000s. No where near as bad as that NatWest abomination!
  • GTR_King
    GTR_King Posts: 1,801 Forumite
    Options
    Se1Lad said:
    How do you get that design is it new? Never seen it before? 
  • adamp87
    adamp87 Posts: 870 Forumite
    Options
    GTR_King said:
    Se1Lad said:
    How do you get that design is it new? Never seen it before? 
    They used to let you upload a picture for your debit card background perhaps it’s that?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure