E: 19/12 Win up to £10,000 (PayPal users + free entry route available)

Options

Comments

• householder7
    Options
    They appear to be drawn 4 days after it closes,the next one should be at some point tomorrow,  I just check it daily since I got £50 at some point over  the weekend

On the app where it says your number of entries etc it says the draws are made every Sunday at 11.59.59 - just one more t&cs oddity - without checking again, not sure how the draw date ties in with the email dates though.
  • whotourloz
    Options
    It is due to be drawn today, however week 2/3 prizes were given a few days apart - not sure if they were delayed or there was a glitch. I got two rewards within the space of 2 days last week. 
  • householder7
    householder7 Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 3 December 2021 at 1:58PM
    Options
    It is due to be drawn today, however week 2/3 prizes were given a few days apart - not sure if they were delayed or there was a glitch. I got two rewards within the space of 2 days last week. 
    It does say the 2nd, but the app is equally adamant that it's drawn Sundays.. maybe the people that found prizes in their account on Sunday, actually that was a prize from week 3? & showed up straight away even though they say it wouldn't be drawn til the 2nd

• whotourloz
    whotourloz Posts: 179 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 3 December 2021 at 10:12PM
    Options
    It does say the 2nd, but the app is equally adamant that it's drawn Sundays.. maybe the people that found prizes in their account on Sunday, actually that was a prize from week 3? & showed up straight away even though they say it wouldn't be drawn til the 2nd

they are a week behind - week 4 rewards haven't been given yet. The entries are for week 5's draw currently.
  • householder7
    Options
    Yes, I'm mainly just commenting on whether the draw date is a Sunday (as stated in app) or the 2nd (as given on t&c page).
  • Nicole1709
    Options
    I won £250 on this last week - I didn't get the email confirm until Tuesday :smiley:
    "You miss 100% of the chances you never take"
    "Happiness is not by chance but by choice"

:)
  • whotourloz
    Options
    well done week 4 winners - nothing for me this week but definitely not complaining as have won in weeks 1-3.
  • householder7
    Options
    I didn't realize at the time but if you click on the reward in wallet you can opt not to spend it on your next purchase if for some reason you don't want to (ie if your next purchase is something mundane and you want to spend this specifically on something nice!) :)
  • tea25
    tea25 Posts: 102 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    When do you get confirmation of the 50 free entries? 

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure