E: 19/12 Win up to £10,000 (PayPal users + free entry route available)

Options

Comments

• cazzzie987
    Options
    pud1234 said:
    I wonder what happens if you return something you’ve gained an entry for. Anyone one know?

They remove the entry as I had to do a claim for something and they refunded and noticed one entry down.
  • Sapindus
    Sapindus Posts: 392 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I just got a notification that I'd earned an entry, but the only thing I've done today is transferring my latest Prolific earnings into my bank account.  So if you get an entry for that, it follows that I should have transferred it £ by £ to get more entries!
  • whotourloz
    Options
    Sapindus said:
    I just got a notification that I'd earned an entry, but the only thing I've done today is transferring my latest Prolific earnings into my bank account.  So if you get an entry for that, it follows that I should have transferred it £ by £ to get more entries!
    This only works at £10 and above, like the spend/donation. I've also realised it doesn't matter how many paid entries you use because you can only have a max of 50, which the free route gives you anyway?

Anyone heard anything in regards to Week 2 prizes yet? Nothing over on FB. 
  • pud1234
    pud1234 Posts: 72 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi. Is anyone having any trouble with this one? I’ve made two purchases through PayPal this week (have opted in) but entries not showing. 
  • householder7
    householder7 Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 26 November 2021 at 2:40PM
    Options
    pud1234 said:
    Hi. Is anyone having any trouble with this one? I’ve made two purchases through PayPal this week (have opted in) but entries not showing. 

Yes I made a qualifying purchase yesterday & no email, and I haven't done any free entry clicking this week so I can't have maxed 50 entries. If this is even how it works. As whotourloz says, if you do get 50 free entries a week and 50 is your max total for any entries, then why would anyone make any purchases? So I really can't think this is how it's set up. If they had just made it so that you can track your entries properly this would be so much simpler.
    edit: I made 2 purchases today and they generated emails ok, and on checking the app is does say 3/50 so the other must have 'taken'. But definitely no email for it. :o
  • keithp1970
    Options
     I was wondering why having a go on the ITV comps was free paying through Paypal,after reading a few comments and checked my rewards on the App.Found ive won £50 of credit.So check your rewards every week
  • pol_dc
    pol_dc Posts: 134 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Check your rewards section in the paypal app, I had £250! :blush:
    Congrats!

• robertjmca
    Options
     I was wondering why having a go on the ITV comps was free paying through Paypal,after reading a few comments and checked my rewards on the App.Found ive won £50 of credit.So check your rewards every week

Thanks for your post, I have just entered the ITV £200k comp & received a txt from Paypal to say it cost nothing.
    Checked my rewards & I must have won £50.
    Many thanks, & good luck everyone.
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,896 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 27 November 2021 at 12:25AM
    Options
    I have had an email to say I've won £25.  

I logged into my paypal account separately and there's nothing there.  Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT:- I got it.  Found the rewards option and I paid for something for £3.99 from Ebay earlier today and never realised I'd won, so my rewards say £21.01.

Only £25 but is something!
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £41,706.18
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure