E: 19/12 Win up to £10,000 (PayPal users + free entry route available)

Options

Comments

• cazzzie987
    Options
    Check your rewards section in the paypal app, I had £250! :blush:
    mine says discover new Paypal rewards and view saved offers here. How do you even get it? I use Paypal all the time! :0(
  • serena9
    serena9 Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thank you for this  :) I would never have checked if I hadn't seen this and I have won £50!
  • householder7
    Options
    I did check the rewards section, the only thing there is the thing to click about the draw to check your entries & read the info, nothing else at all. Where exactly did it show you?

• cazzzie987
    Options
    I did check the rewards section, the only thing there is the thing to click about the draw to check your entries & read the info, nothing else at all. Where exactly did it show you?

Same :-:neutral:
  • householder7
    Options
    Same :-:neutral:

And as I said, no email either.. did you not get an email serena9? I really would not have known unless I was buying something, but it's not exactly practical to keep doing dummy checkouts to see if something is there, is it. Anyway mine only said special offer, so not even that it was a prize. Go figure.
  • pontybridge
    Options
    This has been driving me mad! I go into my app and there is a banner about the promotion which says track your entries. So, I click on that and it just takes me to my paypal account dashboard and recent activity? Does it do this for anyone else?
    2024 Wins
    Runner Up of Burns Pet Nutrition Competition with Mog the Forgetful Cat winning 4 Mog books.

2023 Wins 
    None.

2022 Wins
    None.

2021 Wins
    £5 ITV.com Winsday Draw - £100 Range Voucher via Plastikote Survey - Balsam Hill 12 Days of Christmas Competition Day 12 Winner of Fraser Fir Tree - x2 Totter and Tumble Playmats.

2020 Wins
    £800 Magic FM Daily Pay Day - £50 ITV.com Winsday Draw - x2 £5 ITV.com Winsday Draw - 70p Topcashback Autumn Comp.

2019 Wins
    £50 Amazon Voucher with Subway. 
  • serena9
    serena9 Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 17 November 2021 at 2:09PM
    Options
    No email or any other communication at all, just reading this, open pp app - click the bottom right button, looks like a set of rectangles - click top middle rewards button and screen should show available rewards if any, mine said £50 :) also, I have only entered using the free route and I rarely use my PayPal anymore to buy anything, thanks for the comp OP.

eta - my entry screen on the app for this comp is still saying and has always said 0/50 entries and I only entered once as I understood one click equaled 50 entries, still no idea if that's correct.
  • pontybridge
    Options
    I guess I am not fortunate yet
    2024 Wins
    Runner Up of Burns Pet Nutrition Competition with Mog the Forgetful Cat winning 4 Mog books.

2023 Wins 
    None.

2022 Wins
    None.

2021 Wins
    £5 ITV.com Winsday Draw - £100 Range Voucher via Plastikote Survey - Balsam Hill 12 Days of Christmas Competition Day 12 Winner of Fraser Fir Tree - x2 Totter and Tumble Playmats.

2020 Wins
    £800 Magic FM Daily Pay Day - £50 ITV.com Winsday Draw - x2 £5 ITV.com Winsday Draw - 70p Topcashback Autumn Comp.

2019 Wins
    £50 Amazon Voucher with Subway. 
  • whotourloz
    Options
    if you won, it would be underneath the banner shown in the screenshot above. This was week 1 draw, week 2 is tomororw.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure