E: 19/12 Win up to £10,000 (PayPal users + free entry route available)

Options

Comments

• householder7
    Options
    Thanks, I have too, now. As the amount of prizes from week 2 to week 3 isn't that much different, I'm tempted to just test all my separate free entries now to see what it says at the 50 mark. I'm not that lucky so I doubt it'd make that much difference if I spread them out over the next 2 draws :# (and if everyone is having similar trouble at this stage working out the rules, at this rate people will have not made their 50 free entries properly and there will be less entries per amount of prizes!).
  • householder7
    householder7 Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 10 November 2021 at 9:49PM
    Options
    Well I must have long passed the 50 mark and still getting the same thank you message, so I'm out of useful suggestions. :/ Also (silly question) is it 50 free all told or 50 per weekly period?
  • cazzzie987
    Options
    It says free entries not tracked on the app
  • householder7
    Options
    Yes, they're not tracked, this is just going through the website - but I thought after you'd clicked on the free entry thing 50 times it would stop saying 'thank you for entering' and switch to 'you've now had all your entries' - or something.
  • cazzzie987
    Options
    Yes, they're not tracked, this is just going through the website - but I thought after you'd clicked on the free entry thing 50 times it would stop saying 'thank you for entering' and switch to 'you've now had all your entries' - or something.

Yes I am with you there, feels like that is what they should do!
  • Joolski
    Joolski Posts: 197 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Are they tweaking info on their site as they go along?    I don't remember it saying this before, by the tick box to accept T&C -

"I agree to the above terms and conditions. Clicking submit entry equals to fifty raffles."

• householder7
    Options
    Yes I do think they are tweaking, definitely, because the bit about not tracking free entries on the app wasn't there from the beginning. But I *think* the bit you've quoted was, because that's what made me originally think that clicking once meant you'd claimed all your 50. All seems a bit of a shambles tbh..
  • MJB992
    MJB992 Posts: 459 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    So clicking to submit entry equals fifty raffles, but why can I do it multiple times? Will that equal 50 raffles each time? Or have they just bugged it? This competition is pretty confusing lol
  • householder7
    householder7 Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 16 November 2021 at 10:43PM
    Options
    ^ whatever it is, it isn't 50 raffles at a time - as per one of my previous posts, they told me you have to make each free entry separately.. but I clicked over 50 times to test it and it still doesn't say 'you've now had your 50'.
    Weirdly, today I went to pay for an item and paypal gave me £25 off at checkout, no mention that it was prize win, no email, nothing in the app, no nothing. Would help if they put the winners up at the end of each week but no, they're doing at it the end of the whole thing.. I think.. :#
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure