Student account information wrong

I'm due to start a degree once I have finished in the military in september.

As part of my preperation I was reviewing student bank accounts on MSE's website to find one which suits my circumstances. I spotted the natwest student bank account and was interested in it because the MSE website stated it had a choice of a 12 year student prime membership. I thought this would work nicely because my fmaily often order items from Amazon.

Unfortunately I have now opened the account but there is no longer an option to select a student prime for 12 months. Instead it's 50 pounds and a tastecard. I checked again on MSE's website and it still states that the 12 month student Amazon Prime is an option.

I think that MSE need to revise their information aregarding student bank accounts before other people apply for accounts after reading the MSE reviews.

Comments

• Dobbibill
    Dobbibill Posts: 4,132
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper First Post
    Ambassador
    edited 8 July 2021 at 1:16PM
    Thank you for highlighting for other users.

I have fed this back on the broken/out of date links email address on the page. You can do this too if you want, it's just towards the bottom of the page. 

As information can change regularly, it's best practice to always check on the bank's website for the most up to date details. 

All the best for your studies. 

ETA - The information has been updated. :smile:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Budgeting & Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Credit File & Ratings and Energy boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

If you can't be the best -
    Just be better than you were yesterday.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport