GLUCOSAMINE.  Save £60 a Year

New Post Advanced Search

GLUCOSAMINE.  Save £60 a Year

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Over 50s Money Saving
279 replies 83.9K views
BIGbargain_hunterBIGbargain_hunter Forumite
15 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Over 50s Money Saving
If like me you have found that taking GLUCOSAMINE (and remember 1500 mg is recommended by doctors as the daily dose) cures knee and other joint problems and would like an inexpensive source of supply, the answer lies here.

At High Street chemists like Boots a year's supply would cost you in the region of £90 you can get a year's supply of 360 (Product code A 30h) 1500 mg tablets here: http://www.zipvit.com/ for only £12, 95. They also have a vast range of other inexpensive supplements.
Myself and friends and family have been using them for more than a year and and are completely satisfied with their quality and service.

Replies

• pookiepookie Forumite
    83 posts
    thank you so much for this post. i've just ordered some for my mum and if they turn out to have a good service i'll be recommending them to my patients.
    :A
  • robnyerobnye Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    take a look at https://www.health4u.co.uk/yes

this was advertised in the mail on sunday yes magazine

360 * 750mg glucosamine sulphate

offer code H198A

free post and packagin

cost = £7.99

I have used tablets from them for 2 years now.

and i am due to order again soon
    smile --- it makes people wonder what you are up to.... ;) :cool:
  • " 360 * 750mg glucosamine sulphatecost = £7.99 "

Though at first hand this looks like a better offer at only £7, 99 for 360 tablets its not really because you have to compare like with like.
    The recommended and scientifically tested effective dose is 1500 mg per day. These tablets being only 750 mg means that you have to take two per day which would then work out at £15.98 per year. Whereas the 1500 mg tablets with only cost you £12.95.
  • thanks for this info,this is really good value.
  • rotaterotate Forumite
    159 posts
    I get mine from Woods-www.woodshealth.com
    360x1000mg £10.48.Order 2 and get a third free,so in effect 3x360 for £20.96 and I am sure it is post free.
    Only downside is delivery,up to 3 or 4 weeks.
    But I have to swear by Glucosamine for joints and back.
  • phaguephague Forumite
    762 posts
    Hello,

Thank you for this.

Does anyone know if any of these sites are on any cashback schemes, such as rpoints or greasypalm ?

Thanks.
  • This company called, Simply Supplements, do not have a web site. Telephone Number 0845 226 4813 . They sell Glucosamin 500mgm &
    400 mgms Chondroitin 360 tabs. £16.99 they have a 24hr delivery with discounts.
    I find them very good.
  • for those of you who take glucosamine, you may want to checkout Foxy's post here

(60 free glucox tablets containing 750mg of glucosamine)
    Laughter is the sun
    that drives winter
    from the human face
  • Ted_HutchinsonTed_Hutchinson
    7.1K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    This company called, Simply Supplements, do not have a web site. Telephone Number 0845 226 4813 . They sell Glucosamin 500mgm &
    400 mgms Chondroitin 360 tabs. £16.99 they have a 24hr delivery with discounts.
    I find them very good.

Website for Simply supplements is hereSimply supplements website

I haven't had a chance to compare all prices but they don't do an equivalent to the High EPA Omega Juice which enables you to get a 1000mg epa dose in one large teaspoon and their Acetyl L-carnitine is £8.79 for [email protected] whereas ZIPVIT sell 90 @500mg for £7.95

misspriscilla is right to recommend SimplySupplements for the price of their GlucosamineSulphate with Chrondroitin as Zipvit charge £21.75 for 200 of the same strength.
    My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
    Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
  • shannishanni Forumite
    353 posts
    Thanks bigbargainhunter,

I'm going to order some for my mum too! She's only just started taking them and paid £10 for 2 weeks supply in tesco!

Great post, thanks.

How long did you take them before you noticed any benefit? Any other tips about them?

much appreciated
    Shanni
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support