Please read: Forum announcement

Dear Forumites,

For two decades, the MSE Forum has been a unique and thriving home for consumers to share, debate and discuss all things MoneySaving. In the middle of last year, in order to future-proof the Forum and make sure we’re here for the next two decades, we put ourselves through a belt-and-braces, independent audit. Armed with its results, we’ve spent the past few months working on some major changes - improvements that will protect and enhance the things about the Forum that we know our users value, while making it an even safer, more enjoyable place to be.

The Forum team are putting the finishing touches to their plans, and have asked me not to say much more at this moment (yes, they can be strict with me too sometimes), but over the coming days they’ll be posting some sneak peeks of what you can expect from your new Forum – please look out for their updates!

As ever, we’re driven by you - our users - and our determination to shape the Forum into the most useful MoneySaving community it can be. We’ll be relying on you for your feedback, so do watch this space.

Best wishes,

MSE Marcus,
Editor-in-Chief

Comments

• John_Gray
    John_Gray Posts: 5,819
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    May I be the first to (re-)quote Hutber's Law again, again:
    Improvement means deterioration.
  • spendaholic
    spendaholic Posts: 1,535
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    ... over the coming days they’ll be posting some sneak peeks of what you can expect from your new Forum – please look out for their updates!
    Please can we have links to these sneaky peeks put here? I've bookmarked this one, but don't often get chance to scour the entire board. Ta. 😇
    spendy/she/her ***DEBT-FREE DATE: 11 NOVEMBER 2022!*** Highest debt: £35k (2006) MY WINS: £3,541 CASH; £149 Specsavers voucher; free eye test; goody bag from Scottish Book Trust; tickets to Grand Designs Live; 2-year access to Feel Amazing App (worth £100); Home Improvement & Renovation Show tickets; £50 to spend on chocolate; Harlem Globetrotters tickets; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Guardians of the Galaxy goody bag; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC tickets; Marillion tickets; Dancing on Ice tickets; Barnsley FC v Millwall tickets
  • MSE_Laura_F
    MSE_Laura_F Posts: 1,567
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    MSE Staff
    edited 10 June 2021 at 3:05PM
    Here's the first sneak peek of the Forum changes.

Best wishes,
    MSE Laura F
  • twiglet98
    twiglet98 Posts: 883
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Because the last forum revamp was such an overwhelmingly popular success...??
  • Sapindus
    Sapindus Posts: 376
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    I have today added a new phrase to my personal Room 101.  Alongside:
    Deep clean
    Staycation
    Gentle reminder
    Polite notice
    we now have...
    Sneak Peek.
This discussion has been closed.