IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

county claim form vehicle control services ltd

Replies

• KeithPKeithP Forumite
    28.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    merits28 said:
    Hello everyone, I have read through the newbies thread, so I am about filling out the N159 Response form and email it back to CCBC. Please is there anything else I need to do? Thank you 
    Yes, remember to send a copy to the Claimant.
  • merits28merits28 Forumite
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    ok thank you for the quick response. So after emailing the CCBC and VCS. I will wait for the next follow up from the CCBC right?
  • KeithPKeithP Forumite
    28.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    merits28 said:
    ok thank you for the quick response. So after emailing the CCBC and VCS. I will wait for the next follow up from the CCBC right?
    But you already know what's next.

Whilst waiting for something else to happen you could, perhaps should, start thinking about gathering your evidence and writing your Witness Statement. All described in the second post of the NEWBIES thread.
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    ok. Thank you. I will go through the newbies thread over again on how to write witnesse statements and what kind of evidence to gather. Thank you 
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Hello everyone,

I have now received a letter from VCS that I should settle out of court by paying £182.50 as they are confident they have strong case against me. I have already filled and emailed the N159 response form to the CCBC and VCS last week. I am not sure what they have against me. Thanks everyone 
  • KeithPKeithP Forumite
    28.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is your Witness Statement and evidence gathering progressing?
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    They have very little on you and always try to persuade Defendants to settle.  Sit tight and read up on WS stage. 

Also if you don’t know what evidence they have, I assume you’ve emailed a SAR and it hasn’t come back yet.  So you will see it soon if you’ve asked VCS for a SAR.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • edited 16 July 2021 at 8:00PM
    TimeoutsTimeouts Forumite
    155 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 16 July 2021 at 8:00PM
    merits28 said:
    Hello everyone,

I have now received a letter from VCS that I should settle out of court by paying £182.50 as they are confident they have strong case against me. I have already filled and emailed the N159 response form to the CCBC and VCS last week. I am not sure what they have against me. Thanks everyone 
    we have to laugh at these letters ... they have nothing more on you apart from what you know,

BUT this is the joke ... " they have a strong case against me" ???

If they had a strong case they would not want to settle out of court would they. ?
    They don't want to go to court  .... why, because a spanking awaits them

DON'T BE MUGGED

We all know what will happen, it's in the VCS "Jack in the box"
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    KeithP said:
    How is your Witness Statement and evidence gathering progressing?
    Hello to be honest I have not written my WS YET. I have got alot going on at the moment, I have been in and out of the hospital recently. 
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Hello Coupon-mad
    i have received the SAR from VCS and all that was sent was the pictures of my car and the all the letters They have sent to me so far. I will create time to go and read up the WS stage. Thank you