county claim form vehicle control services ltd

Replies

• merits28merits28 Forumite
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    No need to delay, email to court and claimant as the newbies thread makes plain :)
    Ok thank you,  i will read through again and follow the steps, should i send a copy by email to vcs or send by post? 
  • SayNoToPCNSayNoToPCN Forumite
    301 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    email to court and claimant
    As I already said :)
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper

😆  thank you 
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    merits28 said:

😆  thank you 
    I have now emailed a copy to the court but should I send a copy to the Claimant solicitors or Claimant? If the Claimant directly please does anyone have the correct email for VCS? THANK YOU. 
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    34.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You send anything for the claimant to the address shown on the N1 claim form in the section marked 'Address for sending documents and payments (if different)'. 

During the pandemic it has been the norm to do this via email. Sorry I don't have the VCS email, to find it would require searching via Google, which I'm sure you are able to do.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • SayNoToPCNSayNoToPCN Forumite
    301 Posts
    100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    You are told on the claim form where to send documents
    It is to that party that you send. 
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    hello everyone,

i have now receive an email response to my SAR request from vcs , they have only sent me all letters from them and my appeals, but they haven't sent a copy of their contract as requested and they have also sent me copies of their directions questionnaire and also a letter stating that their legal representative is no longer their representative and that they are willing to accept a payment of £175 within 14 days of letter or they will procced with  the case. what do you advice  please? thanks.
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    36.9K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You won't see any contract until the WS exchange , certainly not in a SAR because it's not your data

Continue with your current stage , but send your bundle direct to VCS by email , as well as the court
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    100.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously you are not paying, nothing has changed except don't send stuff to the legal rep (who did they drop, which solicitor?).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Obviously you are not paying, nothing has changed except don't send stuff to the legal rep (who did they drop, which solicitor?).
    They said on the letter that they shall now be acting in person.