IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

county claim form vehicle control services ltd

Replies

• merits28merits28 Forumite
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Hello everyone, I have now received a notice of allocation to the small claim track (hearing) letter from the CCBC and there also a N159 response if I do not agree for the claim to be dealt with on papers alone. Please what do I do from here? Thank you.
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    16.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complete the N159 as you do not want the claim heard on papers only.  You want a hearing so that your voice can be heard in front of (well over the phone) a judge.  For further information always refer to the NEWBIE sticky.
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    ok so once I complete the N159 form , I should send it by email to CCBC the way I sent the other documents? Please do I need to send a copy to VCS by email as well? Thank you 
  • edited 1 July 2021 at 12:51PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 1 July 2021 at 12:51PM
    Yes. 

All this is explained in the TELEPHONE HEARINGS thread that is already linked in the NEWBIES thread.   

In the TELEPHONE HEARINGS thread I provided wording ages ago, on page 14 I think, that people can adapt to explain why they don't want to lose their case due to a 'battle of the papers' with a solicitor or legal who does papers for a living...
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Yes. 

All this is explained in the TELEPHONE HEARINGS thread that is already linked in the NEWBIES thread.   

In the TELEPHONE HEARINGS thread I provided wording ages ago, on page 14 I think, that people can adapt to explain why they don't want to lose their case due to a 'battle of the papers' with a solicitor or legal who does papers for a living...
    Yes. 

Thank you for your response, please can you send me the link to this NEWBIES THREAD. I am not sure how to get there. Thank you 
  • edited 9 July 2021 at 12:05AM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 9 July 2021 at 12:05AM
    No, I can't.  My signature you've just replied under tells you where it is and how to get there!

I tell you where the link to page one is at the top of the page.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    16.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really should read back through your thread as @KeithP posted a link to the NEWBIE sticky on 2 April at 3:17PM <<<LINK
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Le_Kirk said:
    You really should read back through your thread as @KeithP posted a link to the NEWBIE sticky on 2 April at 3:17PM <<<LINK
    Ok thank you 
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Thank you coupon-mad
    95 Posts
    10 Posts Name Dropper
    Hello everyone, I have read through the newbies thread, so I am about filling out the N159 Response form and email it back to CCBC. Please is there anything else I need to do? Thank you