New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Frump to Fab 2021

edited 27 December 2020 at 4:17PM in Health & Beauty MoneySaving
706 replies 44K views

Replies

• mamanmaman Forumite
    24.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TC77 said:
    Enjoying reading, I'm putting my earrings on , and wore rings for some meetings . 
    I took your advice and put a dress ring on this morning. I have several so will ring (excuse pun 😉) the changes. This is the one I'm wearing today. It's made me smile every time I look at it. 

• candygirlcandygirl Forumite
    29.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clockhouse sorry, I was asking my husband if he remembered so I typed it wrong. :D 
    I used to love C & A , n got some quirky clothes from there .Good quality for the price too :) 
    Sending love n hugs to SUGAR too xx
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • Wednesday2000Wednesday2000 Forumite
    5K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty ring! <3

That was another thing on my to-do list, get my engagement ring resized. My husband did try to do it with a similar size ring I had but they said they wanted me there in person and then I didn't get around to it and then lockdown happened.

My husband needs to reschedule his optician appointment. He got a letter about getting a flu jab now he is over 50 so I said he should try and book both appointments on the same day at Boots.

I am feeling a bit loopy on this new med. I only took half a dose but I can really feel it in my system. I had "romantic" dreams last night. It's because it relaxes your body and muscles. Lol. I had forgotten that it does put me in a much better mood. It's classed as a controlled drug now and I can see why. :D

I decided to try and get in as many steps as I can today. I'm going a new route the long way round to see how far that is. It's sunny today again but it's meant to be snow here at the weekend last time I checked.

I'm wearing my sparkly thermal, pink jumper, black skirt with tights and boots. Denim jacket and sparkly black scarf. I actually did full make-up today. I might even take my sunglasses on my walk. I painted my finger nails red too.

I got a message from a local charity saying you can buy online from them so I might look on there later for a new jacket and maybe a scarf or two.
  • thepurplepixiethepurplepixie Forumite
    3.3K posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen the dentist and hygienist over the summer but numbers here were so low at the time.  Although we are still half the rate of the national average so I suppose that is good.  I'm just worried about bringing it back to DH.  Not helped by the news from Boris at his press conference.
    My new cheerful tops arrived, I had to laugh at one, it is so bright I think you'd need to wear sunglasses to look at it for long.  I think it is one for the beach in the summer.  The other two are very nice so as I got them very cheap in a sale I think they were a good buy.
    Make £2020 in 2020
    January Total £1099.77 :j Year todate total £3769.29