We've changed the name of this board from 'Greenfingered MoneySaving' to simply 'Gardening'. This is to help make it easier to find for the horticulturally inclined. The URL remains unchanged for the time being, so all links to the board are unaffected.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Awful weather - typical Brits talk

Options

Comments

• YoungBlueEyes
    YoungBlueEyes Posts: 4,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero Photogenic First Post
    Options
    That icecream sounds nicer than what himself got for sure! 

What’s up with cat? Have you got something that’d distracted him so you can get out…? 
    China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles: one factory in Nanjing prints over a million a month.
  • pink_poppy
    pink_poppy Posts: 1,505 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow, words fail me, Dusty... Cannons??...

Pussycat is sleeping on DD's bed, but with his back to the door, which means he's still in a mood. I don't trust him (and his teeth and claws) so am treading carefully. DH will be home soon and has said he will have words with him :)  

I've found the old Geum pot and label - it's Geum coccineum Koi. The pot has got a weed attached to it, but there are green leaves inside the pot that, fingers crossed, might be the Geum trying to grow - I'll tidy it up tomorrow.
    'A watched potato will never chit'...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport