IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Britannia Parking - Canvey Island Seafront

Replies

• Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    17.7K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So shall we just appeal to Britannia Parking now??
    See my previous post.
  • edited 2 September 2020 at 4:45PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 2 September 2020 at 4:45PM
    We have until tomorrow to appeal within the 14days otherwise the fine will go up to £100. 
    It's not a 'fine' and the NEWBIES thread already tells everyone NOT TO LOOK AT THE 14 DAYS.  This case isn't different than any other.  There's no need for us to repeat what the sticky thread tells you to do. 

When you get a POPLA code you'll likely win that based on 'no landowner authority' just as you see happens on other Britannia POPLA threads.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • dfdandandfdandan Forumite
    42 Posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    We have appealed and will keep you posted as to what happens. Thanks all for your help!
  • edited 3 September 2020 at 12:00PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 3 September 2020 at 12:00PM
    We know that will happen. 

Britannia might invite you to name the driver (don't) but will in their final response, give you a POPLA code.

In readiness and to stop you coming back and saying ''they rejected it, what do I do now?'' (please never again...) read the Britannia posts in 'POPLA decisions' and understand the vital point about Britannia Parking SERVICES Ltd.
  • Ralph-yRalph-y Forumite
    4.5K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another thing to check .... do you have a phone with tracking enabled?    MovieCrap will probably refuse going on there last response..... so leave lots of nice feedback on social media ... it sometimes helps

Ralph B)
    42 Posts

Britannia might invite you to name the driver (don't) but will in their final response, give you a POPLA code.

In readiness and to stop you coming back and saying ''they rejected it, what do I do now?'' (please never again...) read the Britannia posts in 'POPLA decisions' and understand the vital point about Britannia Parking SERVICES Ltd.
    Thank you for this, I’ll start looking through 390 pages. Wish you could search those exact words to find the exact post.
  • edited 4 September 2020 at 6:46PM
    RedxRedx Forumite
    38.1K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 4 September 2020 at 6:46PM
    Start on the last page and work backwards , or try suitable search words in Google with MSE in the mix
  • edited 4 September 2020 at 10:51PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 4 September 2020 at 10:51PM
    dfdandan said:

Thank you for this, I’ll start looking through 390 pages. Wish you could search those exact words to find the exact post.
    You can.  You use the search dropdown when in that thread, and put in 'Britannia'. 

It might work (used to be good before they ruined the forum with an upgrade...)
    42 Posts
    They have not accepted my appeal. If we appeal through POPLA will we win?
    42 Posts
    You also loose the right to pay at a discounted rate so will be £100 if you loose the POPLA appeal