Replies

• edited 4 June 2020 at 10:54AM
    dolly84dolly84 Forumite
    5.6K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 4 June 2020 at 10:54AM
    uu

Rimmel Hide The Blemish - this was bought for DD originally but it was too dark even though it was the lightest one.  I used to use this as a teenager and I still find it a good product.  I have replaced it with a Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer.

I have dug out another eyeshadow palette for this month - Smashbox Double Exposure (I think it is or it might be Full Exposure).

ETA - looking online it seems to be Full Exposure, glitters on the top and mattes on the bottom, can't be bothered going upstairs to check.  I do know that I am not a fan of the glitters especially not dry.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • London_babyLondon_baby Forumite
    384 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Two ins bought to bulk out H & B vitamins order:
    Salt of the Earth unscented travel spray deodorant: Will stash in my travel bag for use one day (ha!)
  • VALMVALM Forumite
    5.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Updated PP List
    Soap & Glory Clean, Girls shower gel
    Doctors Formula overnight face mask - DONE
    Korres Mango body cream - tube cut open
    Lacura Glycholic pads
    Protan body lotion
    Lacura 100% Naturally Derived hand cream - feeling very light.  Now cut open
    Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
    Hutygens cleanaser - DONE
    John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth conditioner
    The Inkey List Vitamin C Serum

i don’t get overnight face masks. It was a nice night cream not nice enough to repurchase. Too expensive to just be nice. Have another mask of this type in stash. Not getting out yet, though.
    the cleanser was ok. Didn’t dry my skin out. Awful if you get near your eyes. Have two cleansers in stash.

Rolling in
    Elemus ProCollagen Super Serum Elixir- feels very light
    The Ordinary Rose hip oil. Probably last to the end of the month.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • dolly84dolly84 Forumite
    5.6K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow VALM you are making good progress there, it must feel like you'll be using it forever.  Mine looks almost new, you can tell I've used it but hardly, I used it yesterday and was pleased with how it looked, it was subtle as I don't find the lighter colours that pigmented.  If you look at your photo above I used the first shadow on the bottom row in the crease and the third one all over the lid then I topped it with the third glitter in on the top row (looks like you've panned that one), I used Fix+ on my brush though as I just can't use them dry, even though the glitter is gold it isn't too red toned or bronzey gold for me so it looked pretty.

Hide The Blemish is still like a chapstick, works really well though just drawn on and blended out or applied with a brush.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • VALMVALM Forumite
    5.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    dolly84 said:
    Wow VALM you are making good progress there, it must feel like you'll be using it forever.  Mine looks almost new, you can tell I've used it but hardly, I used it yesterday and was pleased with how it looked, it was subtle as I don't find the lighter colours that pigmented.  If you look at your photo above I used the first shadow on the bottom row in the crease and the third one all over the lid then I topped it with the third glitter in on the top row (looks like you've panned that one), I used Fix+ on my brush though as I just can't use them dry, even though the glitter is gold it isn't too red toned or bronzey gold for me so it looked pretty.

Hide The Blemish is still like a chapstick, works really well though just drawn on and blended out or applied with a brush.
    Sounds lovely.  I use the third from the left (which does have pan now) as a transition colour with a Bare Minerals loose shadow called Queen Tiffany today.  Looks lovely, even if I do say so myself.  
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • VALMVALM Forumite
    5.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    asajj said:

VALM - it is a great colour but I find Essie chipping very quickly so a bit annoying!

Everything chips easily on me as I type all day. Have just repainted my nails at lunch time and am wearing OPI Malibu Pier Pressure.  

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55