Forum Home» Health & Beauty MoneySaving

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries June 2020 - Page 16

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries June 2020

152 replies 5.1K views
1101112131416»

Replies

• lantannalantanna Forumite
    3.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    One out to report, pink top garner miscellar water 700ml
    2021 low buy year in order to buy a house
    12k savings 2020 £7346.53 /£8200# 93
    Mortgage deposit £5415.82/ £20,000 target
    Target date to buy: June 2022
    Fees etc £333.83/£5000 target
    Debt : £1014.48 Credit Card
  • curtis122curtis122 Forumite
    120 posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I seriously could not list all the stuff I have, I go to car boots and just can't help it when see clarins, no7 etc at bargain prices so over the years I have lots and they make me smile everytime I see them sat in the cupboard or side as they were such a bargain but thats where most of them stay and like has been said what is the point if I don't use them its just wasted money even if it was cheap. Last year I got a number of items out that had been sat half full or less in the cupbaord for ages and used nothing else but them till I used them up so continuing with that for others this year.

My main thing this year has been my perfumes I have 19 (if you count mini's aswell more like 30)some branded and some are cheaper ones from Avon and supermarkets etc. I love having a choice but 19 is too many for me I don't go out that much! At the moment I have selected 4 that I like but I probably would not buy again as I have others I like more so my main aim this year and going forward is to just use those 4, I now have 2 that are nearly empty and once those 4 are gone then I will pick another 2/3 until I get down to around 10 (not counting mini's) then I will be happy.