Social Isolation Sucks...

Options
1234568»

Comments

• enthusiasticsaver
    enthusiasticsaver Posts: 15,662 Ambassador
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    LOL.  I love doing jigsaws and have done about six  since lockdown in March.  They can become seriously addictive.  Next door neighbours and I are passing the ones we have done on to each other when finished. 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,598 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Glad you're still not smoking.  Keep going and enjoy those jigsaws.
  • Willing2Learn
    Willing2Learn Posts: 6,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just bought a rather pretty PC case...I will buy one or two components each month...I can recycle my existing graphics cards, PSU, SSD, HDD.  I don't have to buy too many parts...the money will come out of my diving budget, as that is more or less on hold for a year...I will just have to save up the diving budget again...
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • Willing2Learn
    Options
    DHL tried to deliver my case to the wrong address. grrrr...
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,598 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Are you still a no smoker?  I'm sure DHL will eventually deliver to the right address!  You just need to have a bit of patience, although I know how annoying it can be!  I hate it when delivery companies say they've delivered to you and they haven't or they've said you weren't in when you are, grr...

• Willing2Learn
    Options
    Yay for me.  Still smoke-free after all these days....it has been a couple of weeks since my 'wobble'.  And hopefully lockdown ends in about three weeks...

I love my job

• Willing2Learn
    edited 26 May 2020 at 11:56PM
    Options
    My social worker has been changed.  And I really had a good working relationship with the last one too.  Oh well...the new one may be even better...Though this makes me scared that they will discharge me...(my last care plan review was done without my consultant being present)

I love my job

• cymruchris
    cymruchris Posts: 5,317 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Still smoke free?
    An ex-bankrupt on a journey of recovery. Feel free to send me a DM reference credit building credit cards from the usual suspects :) Happy to help others going through what I've been through!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback