New Post Advanced Search

Well at least . . . #smallmercies

58 replies 10K views
MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
7.9K posts
Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
Well at least . . . This didn't happen during the storms and floods
Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

Replies

• olgadapolgaolgadapolga Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭
    Well, at least there seems to be less litter thrown around (although I worry that with the local tip being closed, fly-tipping will increase).
  • SiebrieSiebrie Forumite
    2K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Well, at least.... all those half-filled sticker books and colouring books get finished now!
    Wombabeluba 2020! € 124,28 = £ 61.09
    2019's wi-wa-wombles € 2.244,20 = £ 1,909.46
    Wombling to wealth 2018 € 972,97 = £ 879.54
    Still a womble 2017 #25 € 7.116,68 = £ 6,309.50
    Wombling Free 2016 #2 € 3.483,31 = £ 2,969.05
  • tealadytealady Forumite
    3.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee! Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well at least 2 people I know have now used their time at home to declutter ready for the charity shops.
    Proud to be an MSE nerd
    Judge people by their achievements, not by their mistakes
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    7.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well at least . . , we had a mild wet winter, so most of my baskets and pots have got at least one, most two pelargoniums and fuchsias still going, just cut them all back and fed them. 🌸🌺
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • FreeBearFreeBear Forumite
    4.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well at least.... The buses are running on time even if the timetables have been slashed to a minimum - Don't have to fight for a seat either :)
    Her courage will change the world.

Treasure the moments that you have. Savour them for as long as you can for they will never come back again.
  • MsSupertechMsSupertech Forumite
    79 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Well at least - motorists are being incredibly courteous to each other on the whole... :)
    Once it's gone, it's gone - so remember...
    Pay for the things you need before you dream about the stuff you want :think: