IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CCBC Claim Form PPS BW

Options

Comments

• barnstormerdog
    barnstormerdog Posts: 74 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 7 August 2020 at 9:32PM
    Options
    Please show us your draft WS. 

There are enough examples to copy from, and the NEWBIES thread gives you a steer.
    Sorry C-M I was up against the clock so put it in. I hope it was ok and I should have found time earlier but I have had a really busy time with work trying to make the most of the short summer season left after lockdown. Its a small window for us to actually make any money ( 2 months). However I got it in on time, via the post but I also emailed this morning to the court and the claimants solicitor at 12pm.
    The deadline was today : "By 4:00pm on th 7th August 2020 the claimant must send to the court and to the defendant documents he intends to rely upon in the final hearing". 

BW Legal have not sent me anything in the post and at 4:40pm today I received their WS and bundle via email. So 40 mins late. 
    I can post both their's and my WS if that would be useful.. ?

• nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Showing theirs is always helpful. Any contract in there?
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    No, not going to bother anyone.

Have you done the obvious, and looked through the contract (if in there!) with the dozens of OTHER landholder contract threads out there? Look for things like the names of the entities being EXACTLY correct, check companies house to make sure the companies named exist and existed at the time the contract was signed, is it signed in accordance with section 44, and so on?
    The more you do the better, because then you know the faults, youre not repeating back what someone else told you. 
  • Castle
    Castle Posts: 4,222 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Here's their WS.. It did come 40 mins late. Does that count for anything? I thought the deadlines are really strict.
    You have left your name and address on all of the letters/NTK.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,737 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Can we see the PPC' WS and the landowner contract, please?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • barnstormerdog
    barnstormerdog Posts: 74 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 16 August 2020 at 11:31AM
    Options
    Here you go guys, I'll post my witness statement up later.. Their WS says PPS vs BLANK mynamesurnameclaimant
    Thanks again all for your input and support. Sorry it's taken a while to post. 

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Which shows no due diligence , a copy and paste WS where they didn't even check or change the template sections that require changing , plus they signed it as being truthful and accurate , so cast doubt on it in your WS
  • barnstormerdog
    Options
    Thanks @Castle for your input, I'll be looking in to all your points more. Redx said:
    Which shows no due diligence , a copy and paste WS where they didn't even check or change the template sections that require changing , plus they signed it as being truthful and accurate , so cast doubt on it in your WS
    Annoyingly I rushed my WS so to meet the deadline of 4pm on the 7th. I did mine before receiving theirs. I actually just received their hard copy today and post date was 10/08/2020 so 3 days late. 
    But can I add the above somehow? Or do I have wait and bring it up at the hearing. Which is over the phone in Nov.
    Thanks
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,398 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    You can always submit a supplementary WS and you can ask that their WS is struck out as being served late (what date was it filed on the court as this is what matters to the court?)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback