SW Countdown to Easter.

Replies

• joedenisejoedenise Forumite
    12.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done MM.  Great that you're back in range!  I get so annoyed when I go out and have to pay again.  Fortunately only happened a couple of times since I got into target way back in 2012!  I'm like you I was only 0.5lb inside target a couple of weeks ago when I last went to WI.  I've weighed at home and I think I've lost another 0.5lb so hoping that when I go next week I'll have a lost at least 1lb so that I'm in target range before I go on holiday in a couple of weeks time.

Denise
  • edited 21 February 2020 at 9:29AM
    VegastareVegastare Forumite
    673 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    edited 21 February 2020 at 9:29AM
    joedenise said:

Vegastare  you're right about the numbers starting to fall off now!  It seems there are a lot of new starters at the beginning of January but they only seem to last for about a month to 6 weeks and then they start dropping off and the group gets back to "normal" numbers.

Denise
    Good morning all

Denise  - That thought makes it easier to face, not good in busy places.
    The weekend and hub home, he is supportive but will pour out too much wine and wants desserts etc, so yesterday got 2 nice dessert pots from Sains just for him, so I can stick with my jelly :)   Couldn't see those pitta pockets Bubbs posted.
    Is it me or do you feel less inclined to do stuff when weather bad, more rain forecast up here, plus the winds drive my eyes insane(dry eye problem)
    Have a good day

Today plan
    B, Weetabix blues and straws yog
    L. Sw Burger with salad and onions on half roll.  Poss apple
    D. Tuna and salmon stir fry, half roll, mixed fruit jelly and yog.
    HEA Milk
    HEB Roll Weetabix
    Syn glass red wine (poss tps butter spread) Alpen Light with cuppa if craving.

• 2sonmum2sonmum Forumite
    46 Posts
    Fifth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker

Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcomed. :) 

My plan today is:

B – Natural yogurt mixed fruit berries and 2 weetabix (HEB)

L – Tuna salad – lettuce, tom, spring onion, cucumber and tesco cottage cheese with pineapple

T – Creamy garlic chicken from pinch of nom (3 syns) going to cook some mixed veg to get some speed in and some SW chips

HEA – Milk

HEB – Weetabix

Syns-  Creamy garlic chicken 3, not decided yet what to use rest on

Will have some satsumas at work as a snack. 

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday  :)

#47 pay all your debt by christmas 2021 0/£32,000
    #19 £2 savers club 2021 10/360
    #31 saving for christmas 2021 £80/365 
  • edited 21 February 2020 at 9:37AM
    Tete_en_l'AirTete_en_l'Air Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 21 February 2020 at 9:37AM
    Morning all, well done on your WIs MM, Majorica and GTQ! Sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I don't think it'll be a good result for me this week :disappointed: Nevertheless, I shall persist.

B - Banana, apples (I have four apples lined up on my desk...)
    D - Heck sausages (1), roast veg (aubergine, courgette, onion, carrot, cherry tomatoes, sweet potato), couscous
    T - Prawn stir fry - prawns, beansprouts, carrots, mushrooms, onion, baby corn, soy sauce (free)
    HEA - Milk
    HEB - Almonds
    Syns - Sugar (4), sausages (1), hot chocolate (2) = 7

Very windy here, looking forward to hibernating in the house at the weekend after tramping around York in the rain all last weekend!
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
    12.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not quite sure what you mean Vegastare about not wanting to do stuff when the weather's bad.  Do you mean sticking to SW or do you mean other stuff like doing the housework etc?  If you mean foodwise I think it's easier in horrible weather as you can have all those soups, casseroles & stews, so lots of comfort foods!

Looks a good plan for today 2sonmum.  The creamy garlic chicken sounds nice.  Please let us know what it's like.  Will have to look up the recipe, assuming of course it's on their website!

Keep going Tete.  Looks like you've loads of Speed planned for today which always helps.

Denise
  • Tete_en_l'AirTete_en_l'Air Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    joedenise said:
    Not quite sure what you mean Vegastare about not wanting to do stuff when the weather's bad.  Do you mean sticking to SW or do you mean other stuff like doing the housework etc?  If you mean foodwise I think it's easier in horrible weather as you can have all those soups, casseroles & stews, so lots of comfort foods!
    SAME HERE :yum:
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • VegastareVegastare Forumite
    673 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    joedenise said:
    SAME HERE :yum:
    Sorry - what I meant was  going out and about in bad weather.....the dog walks are a bit shorter in distance and the supermarket is the nearest and not wanting to mooch around the shops Hub and I usually go long walk or out Sundays and I just think I'd rather stay home, I agree Densie in bad weather the soups and casseroles are my comfort food,
    But talking about soups a warning.....the carrot and beetroot on SW website is a no no.....much too sweet for me.  Might be nice cold in the summer though like borscht.....
  • PennylanePennylane Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    beanielou said:
    Pennylane said:
    Finally got back on!  Had several weeks off due to password change etc which went mental!  Am on the verge of quitting SW because I have just lost my drive.  I started Jan 2019 and had lost 1st 11lbs prior to Xmas.  very gradually an odd pound or half pound went on and I am now at 1st 1.5 lb still lost. 
    I feel so much better when I have lost weight but right now I couldn’t care less about SW.  I can’t even be bothered to look at my huge collection of SW books.  I still cook all SW meals from scratch and try to be sensible but I just cannot resist a bar of chocolate now and then or an afternoon tea out with friends.  My SW consultant says “you can do it if you really want to” but I just can’t get back into the right frame of mind.  
    I am the same.
    Not in the zone at all.
    How do we get back in the zone?  😥
    12.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pennylane said:
    beanielou said:
    Pennylane said:
    Finally got back on!  Had several weeks off due to password change etc which went mental!  Am on the verge of quitting SW because I have just lost my drive.  I started Jan 2019 and had lost 1st 11lbs prior to Xmas.  very gradually an odd pound or half pound went on and I am now at 1st 1.5 lb still lost. 
    I feel so much better when I have lost weight but right now I couldn’t care less about SW.  I can’t even be bothered to look at my huge collection of SW books.  I still cook all SW meals from scratch and try to be sensible but I just cannot resist a bar of chocolate now and then or an afternoon tea out with friends.  My SW consultant says “you can do it if you really want to” but I just can’t get back into the right frame of mind.  
    I am the same.
    Not in the zone at all.
    How do we get back in the zone?  😥
    I think all you can do is to try and do the best you can.  Eventually I'm sure you will be able to get back in the zone.  I think it's the same when you've been on holiday - it's very hard to get back on plan on your return.  I find this particularly so when I do my month long holidays, and I've got 3 of those this year!

Good luck to you both with getting back in the right head space.

Denise
  • PennylanePennylane Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Denise - I never have a problem when I go on holiday and at the most gain a pound!  We go all inclusive and when it’s all laid out I find it really easy to choose healthy food because there’s such a wonderful selection.  I am always in the zone on holiday for some reason!