SW Countdown to Easter.

Replies

• joedenisejoedenise Forumite
    12.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what I'm hoping.  Once the bruising goes down I'm sure it'll look much better, unfortunately the bruising goes down onto my chest a couple of inches so it's quite extensive.

I'm pretty sure the Trackers do have nuts in them so I suppose they might be more filling.  Let us know if you try them and whether they are worth the money - I don't really think hifi and Alpens are worth it but usually keep some in the cupboard just in case I fancy something sweet.

Denise
  • mamanmaman Forumite
    25.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear that you're both improving tete and denise. :smile: 
    The weather is back to being wet, windy and wild  today so no plans to go anywhere but have a lot to do at home so it'll keep me busy. 
    I'm out for a light lunch with friends  tomorrow. This group always seem to choose things like paninis and I scratch around for salads or something that's not bread based. Previous times I tried a prawn cocktail/salad and asked if I could have some extra leaves instead of bread. One time they just ignored the request (bread came) and another just left out the bread so the plate looked half empty. Surely a bit more iceberg isn't going to break the bank! :wink: 
    Today's EE plan-
    B- NAS grapefruit, skinny syrup, half banana (F), HEB porage with HEA milk
    L- veggie omelette (P,S) with pickles (S)
    D- sausage, mash (F), fried onions, carrots, runner beans, cabbage, kale, carrots (S)
    Syns- sausages 1, gravy?
    I've got some HB gravy in the freezer which is free. I may need to stretch it a bit with some granules but it'll end up low syn.
  • VegastareVegastare Forumite
    674 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Morning all....yet another wet day here, thinking of those poor people in the effected areas.
    Hope the pain eases soon Denise - sending healing thoughts.
    Am going to see if I can look at the pitta pocket things....read best toasted and 4 in pack....see what I think......will give the Trackers a miss for now.....have one box Hi Fi mint left and one box Alpen Light Cherry Bakewell.
    Todays plan
    B weetabix blueberries/straws and yog
    L Cup homemade soup(syn free) poached egg on toast maybe apple
    D Hake grilled SW chips mushy peas broc, jelly and straws 
    Syns 2.5 tps butter, 0.5 jelly
    HEA SSmilk
    Might syn Hi Fi bar too

• 2sonmum2sonmum Forumite
    47 Posts
    Fifth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Can I join please need to lose 7 stone and just getting started on SW 
    #47 pay all your debt by christmas 2021 0/£32,000
    #19 £2 savers club 2021 10/360
    #31 saving for christmas 2021 £80/365 
  • Tete_en_l'AirTete_en_l'Air Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome 2sonmum! Feel free to ask any questions here. Are you attending a group or going it alone?
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
    47 Posts
    Thanks Tete_en_l'Air I am going to try and go it alone is that what you all do ? 
    12.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome 2sonmum to the thread.  Everyone welcome.  There are people who go to group, those who used to do SW online and now going it alone and others that go it alone from the word GO.

You may have noticed that some of us post our menu plans on here daily.  This helps keep us accountable but can also give others ideas for meals, snacks etc.  It also means we can pick up if someone is doing something wrong, particularly when they have only just started or have had a break since doing it previously, particularly as there have been many changes over the years and things constantly change!  For example, there have been 2 new HEBs posted this week!   Feel free to post your menus if you'd like to.

If you want to join in the current challenge just post how much you'd like to lose by Easter and Chievely will add you to the chart.  She posts the chart weekly with everyone's losses and declares our Slimmer of the Week (SOTW), so we're like an unofficial online group!

Good luck with your journey.

Denise
    47 Posts
    Thanks Denise I will do my menu daily as I do need the accountability so will post this tomorrow morning. 
    I would love to a stone for Easter.  I got weighed at home yesterday morning do you need my weight ?  
    12.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2sonmum said:
    Thanks Denise I will do my menu daily as I do need the accountability so will post this tomorrow morning. 
    I would love to a stone for Easter.  I got weighed at home yesterday morning do you need my weight ?  
    I'm sure Cheively will pick this up and add you to the chart.  A stone by Easter is definitely doable - it works out at 2lb a week as there are 7 weeks left until then.

Denise
    47 Posts
    Thanks Denise looking forward to getting stuck in and being less of me.