SW Countdown to Easter.

Replies

• joedenisejoedenise Forumite
    14.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Who sells the Tracker bars denise? Tried searching MySupermarket with no joy  :|.

Poundsinbucks x
    No idea!  I've never had them but my consultant posted on our Facebook page that they are now HEB or 5.5 Syns.  Having said that I think I've seen them in my local Tesco but not certain.  I would think places like B&M, Poundland etc might be worth looking in as well.

Denise
  • edited 19 February 2020 at 7:57PM
    VegastareVegastare Forumite
    978 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 19 February 2020 at 7:57PM
    Never had Tracker bars but am sure seen them in Asda, I would look in Homebargains - I use to get the Alpen light bars on offer from there, £2 for 2, quite nice with a cuppa although I was told I could have 2 Hi Fi bars instead as HE while only one Alpen(chos chip were more syns think 5)
    14.8K Posts
    Forumite
    You can have 2 Al[pen Lights but only 1 if they aren't the ones labelled "Less than 70 calories".  Hifi bars are all Light now so always 2 for HEB.

Denise
  • bubbsbubbs Forumite
    65.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Evening all :smile:
    Pie for tea, made with ww wrap, did have a drop of gravy 
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbsbubbs Forumite
    65.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    new hexb, can have 2

Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
    14.8K Posts
    Forumite
    They must be small if you can have 2 of them for HEB :)

Denise
  • Good morning, thanks for the new thead Beanie, I will go for 5lb this challenge, weigh in tonight, fingers crossed.
  • Morning all, I will look out for the Tracker bars if they're HEB now, they are a bit more substantial than the Alpen Lights.

Plan for today:
    B - Granola with FF nat yog, apple, banana
    D - Heck sausage (1) with roast veg same as yesterday, and pasta
    T - Christmas curry (2) with green beans and couscous
    HEA - Milk
    HEB - Granola
    Syns - As above (3), sugar (4), hot chocolate (2) = 9

I have extra apples and a banana with me as I'm going to a thing after work so won't get tea til late. I was going to go out for tea with a friend after the thing but as we're so close to payday we decided against it :confounded: - which is good for my SW efforts at least!

My injured foot is feeling much better so I want to try and get out and walk on a lunchtime now that I'm not limping any more, get my step count back up, but the weather looks filthy so maybe not today...
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
    14.8K Posts
    Forumite
    Tete - the difference being you can only have 1 Tracker but 2 Alpen Lights; is one bar more substantial than 2 Alpen Lights?

Had a sneak peek at the scales this morning and looks like I might just be in target but decided yesterday that I wasn't going so text my consultant to let her know.  Dressing came off my neck this morning and the skin is looking a bit lumpy but hopefully that is mainly because of the bruising which is still quite bad.  Still a bit painful to lift my head but other than that not too bad.

Today's plan:

B - overnight oats - HEB; P; S; F
    L - Veggie & cheese omette & chips - P; S; F
    D - teriyaki pork fillet, mash, brussels, broccoli & peas - P; F; S

HEA - milk
    HEA2 - cheese
    HEB - oats
    Syns - none planned

Denise
  • joedenise said:
    Tete - the difference being you can only have 1 Tracker but 2 Alpen Lights; is one bar more substantial than 2 Alpen Lights?
    Hmm not sure - they do have the peanuts in don't they so maybe? I'm not sure how big they are though.

Glad you've got your dressing off - I'm sure it'll look much better with each day that passes :smile:
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb