SW Countdown to Easter.

Replies

• GettingtherequicklyGettingtherequickly Forumite
    4.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Found you on my phone😁 Can I be put down for 7lbs please?
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • joedenisejoedenise Forumite
    12.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bubbs I'm getting on OK.  Another couple of days and I can remove the dressing (top layer has already peeled off anyway!).  It's only like paper tape so not particularly sticky.  Don't think showering helps but was told it should stay put!  Can't go a week without a shower and hair wash can I?  I's still extremely bruised but other than that OK.  I'm back doing all the cooking!  DH is still hanging out washing as it's still quite painful lifting my head up.

Denise
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    77.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    7 lbs for me too, thanks.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    MFW. Finally mortgage free February 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • bubbsbubbs Forumite
    64K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Beanie :smile:
    Hope you are ok?
    Chieveley please don't remove me i will be getting weighed once i am home :smiley:
    Still 2lb for me please
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D
    ::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbsbubbs Forumite
    64K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Denise, glad you are getting on ok  :)
    I am doing the cooking too , sis is enjoying it too
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22
    Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D
    ::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • edited 18 February 2020 at 9:40PM
    poundsinbuckspoundsinbucks Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    edited 18 February 2020 at 9:40PM
    Thank you beanie, knew you could do it; shiny new thread, yay 🥳. Fab pix bubbs, missed you. Those fishcakes sound great!

Another one here who didn’t want to drive at night, I go to a lunchtime group. Some of us bring lunch, to eat after being weighed :p, others come in their lunchbreak, get weighed and dash back to work. Can’t believe I have been going for 13 months now! Can I put in for 5.5lbs over next 8wks plz. That would take me to my 6.5st award, well a girl can dream  B).

Poundsinbucks x

ETA I keep tabs open on my iPad of different threads I am following instead of bookmarks. 
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • sarymclarysarymclary Forumite
    3.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the new thread Beanie.  I've still not had a chance to catch up on things over the past few weeks (if I ever do).
    Chieveley can you put me down for 6lb loss please.  

Vegas I'm sorry to hear you've had such a difficult time, and I'm really sorry for your loss.  Be kind to yourself, and do what you can, even if it's to just prevent gaining any more for the time being.  Maybe contact the Consultant and see what she says?  No harm in trying, and as others have said, this thread is great for accountability in the meantime.

I can only echo others' thoughts about the new look forum.  I suspect they've 'tidied' it up, but in doing so done away with a lot of  stuff we used and liked, to make it easier for them to maintain, rather than for us to enjoy.   :s as for the smileys, it's a woefully inadequate choice!
    One day the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing

Be nice to your children, they'll choose your care home
  • Matron_MidgeMatron_Midge Forumite
    649 Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    Just popped on to say hello on the new thread. I’m not going to join the challenge this time but will be around and about.
    the fish cakes look delicious, I’m going to look up that recipe and put it in my meal plan next week. Thank you!
  • joedenisejoedenise Forumite
    12.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all.  Weather looking much better this morning, looking really bright at the moment although the wind is forecast to get worse as the day goes on.  I really feel for those in the north where the floods are still bad and with the likelihood of more rain to come.

Today's (accidental Green Day) plan:

B - stuffed mushrooms - mushrooms S; cottage cheese P; roasted veg couscous 1
    L - cheese salad sandwich - cheese HEA2; lettuce, cucumber, tomato S, LTL mayo 0.5; pickled onions on the side S
    D - Chickpea, spinach & coconut curry/rice - chickpeas P; onions, garlic, ginger, tinned tomatoes, spinach S; rice F; 50ml coconut milk 1.5

HEA1 - milk
    HEA2 - cheese
    HEB1 - WM bread
    HEB2 - probably won't have
    Syns - roasted veg couscous 1; LTL mayo 0.5; coconut milk 1.5

Denise