What small DFW things will you do w/c 27th Jan?

Options
123457»

Comments

• DawnW
    DawnW Posts: 7,448 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 2 February 2020 at 7:59PM
    Options
    Morning all :)
    Not much sleep again :(
    But got up early and went to the Sunday market as usual. Bought lovely pate, big glazed and garnished blocks which were obviously Christmas stock, and obviously expensive originally. Short dated, but freezable (they have been kept chilled according to the trader, and I trust him, as it is a well thought of local business I often buy from), I will slice and freeze. Got 3 blocks, weighing about 2kg in total, for a fiver. Pate and sourdough for lunch then! The one we tried today is yummy :) All cut into blocks now, one in fridge, the others in the freezer.
    Not much else yet, but I will:
    Bit of paperwork for my business (Done)
    Walked dog (Done, he wouldn't go far, as it is a bit drizzly, so doesn't really count as exercise)

Clean up the few items I bought to sell on Done
    Make a pie for dinner Done, used puff pastry from Lidl that I bought the other day, turkey and ham chunks from the freezer, some veg and mushrooms, all in a HM white sauce with wine. Yum!
    Some cleaning and de-stickying after the GCs yesterday. Everything seems either muddy, sticky or both :eek::rotfl: Getting there!
    Pleased to be able to gift a couple of things to my eldest GS and his lovely GF who are moving into a rental property in a slightly different area. They were living in a studio flat in the city centre, now moving to a town a bit further out, but still commutable for work, and so can get a 2 bed house with a garden for less money. I have a table and a bbq for them once they are cleaned up a little bit :)

Hope everyone has a good day :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport