Free Daily Cashback from sites - Q&A Board

Options

Comments

• smitty2702
    Options
    Hi EL

Have tried to PM for the guide but it says you box is full. Could I have a copy please

Smitty
    x
  • gems2381
    gems2381 Posts: 431 Forumite
    Options
    debrag wrote: »
    well I'm really getting stuck into the cashback/clickback sites but I was wondering about 'high street web' 'carsource' 'shopping.com' where you can do more than one search.

1. Do I need to clear cookies between each search?
    2. Should I go to another site between each search?
    3. Can I do the searches right after each other?

Debrag, which site are you using? On topcashback I go down the list of daily clicks once then go back to the top and do them again without clearing cookies and they always seem to track for me. I've been using cashback sites for daily clicks a longtime and you need to figure out through trial and error what tracks on each site.

Different things work on different computers but once you get going with it you'll be flying :D
    Trying to sort my life out, and I'm going to get there!
  • debrag
    debrag Posts: 3,426 Forumite
    Options
    gems2381 wrote: »
    Debrag, which site are you using? On topcashback I go down the list of daily clicks once then go back to the top and do them again without clearing cookies and they always seem to track for me. I've been using cashback sites for daily clicks a longtime and you need to figure out through trial and error what tracks on each site.

Different things work on different computers but once you get going with it you'll be flying :D

I use:
    RPoints
    Loyalty Shopper
    MoneyBackMadness
    GreasyPalm
    FiveFivers
    Cashback Chief
  • EagerLearner
    Options
    Hi everyone - sssooooo sorry for the delay!

I have been away - hope you all had fabulous Christmasses and have been able to click away and get to grips with the daily routine in preparation for making money in 2008.

I have cleared my inbox and can now send the guide to anyone who has sent me their e-mail address.

I will send a few more out in stages in the next few days so sorry for the delay guys.

In terms of tracking, some of the clicks will take a few days to track, but this won't matter once you make a proper start as each day you will see money trickling in from past clicks, and you won't know what it's from but it will be a continuous 'backlog' dripping in type thing - if that makes sense!

I have now cashed in all my cash from daily clicks, a lovely £375.55 for 2007, of which around £280 is coming in over the next couple of weeks. To answer someone's previous question, this is from daily clicks not purchases, I add up Quidco, Pigsback etc separately in my signature. But of course of you make purchases via the cashback sites you can make even more cashback on top.

Our Christmas food and booze was pretty much free - £60 in Pigsback vouchers spent in Waitrose and around 6,000 Nectar points which we spent in Sainsburys. The extra cash coming in in January will be separate to this, clothes and treats for me, to reduce spending in 2008!

I'm back as normal now, so again, many apologies for my absence!
    MFW #185
    Mortgage slowly being offset! £86,987 /58,742 virtual balance
    Original mortgage free date 2037/ Now Nov 2034 and counting :T
    YNAB lover :D
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    :D hope you had a good break
    :beer: :T

:eek: can i please have the guide:D

pm on way
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • whitetigeress333
    Options
    I have sent you a pm with my email for the guide
    thanks heaps for this
    much appriciated :)
    My Goals
    To be debt free by end of year
    To lose 1 stone by easter
    Will post debts as soon as i discover the full impact 0uch!!
    To earn £500 taking in sewing= Earned £6 today=Total £6
    2008 Olympic Challenge Siver - starts 08/01/08
    Live on £3920 in 2008 #002
    Sealed Pot Challenge #156
    The DFW "Celebrate Christmas for free in 2008" Challenge
    Grocery Challenge - January £180 Budget - £0 Spent
  • maddogstanger
    Options
    hello, I am new to MSE and daily clicks.
    I would really love the guide if it is possible Eagerlearner.
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, i'm sure there will be a few questions, haven't even opened the email yet

thank you
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Mrs_Sparkle
    Mrs_Sparkle Posts: 1,805 Forumite
    Options
    Only just caught up with this thread. I'm going to PM you now as £2 a day would be very much welcome in this household! Thank you in advance.
    Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
    currently: £13,353.25
    DFW Nerd 178
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • EagerLearner
    Options
    hello, I am new to MSE and daily clicks.
    I would really love the guide if it is possible Eagerlearner.

Hi Maddogstanger, simply pop me your e-mail addy on a PM and I will send you the guide as soon as poss :beer:
    MFW #185
    Mortgage slowly being offset! £86,987 /58,742 virtual balance
    Original mortgage free date 2037/ Now Nov 2034 and counting :T
    YNAB lover :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business