Free Daily Cashback from sites - Q&A Board

Options

Comments

• first_faithuk
    Options
    Eagerlearner - i tried pping you for the guide but it won't let me - syas your inbox is full!!
  • The_Fiddler_2
    Options
    Just found this thread and think it is a great idea :D

Is there a list of all the CT sites?

What is your routine?

Noobie (not so :D) trying to make loads a dosh - please bear with all my questions :beer: Thanks :D

• Enjoylife_2
    Options
    Hi EagerLearner,

I tried to PM you, but you have apparently exceeded your PM quota, so need to delete some old PMs before you can accept new ones.

thanks
  • tara676
    Options
    Hi EagerLearner, i have been reading this thread amongst others and am so gutted i havent done this before, i did 90% of my xmas shopping online and didnt use any cashback sites :eek: How slow am I!!
    Any way i tried to pm you but it says your inbox is full so when you get a chance could u let me know please when your box has space and i will pm you my email addy and if u could email me the guide and your referal links for the sites I would be very grateful, at leaset i can use them next xmas!!!
  • debrag
    debrag Posts: 3,426 Forumite
    Options
    well I'm really getting stuck into the cashback/clickback sites but I was wondering about 'high street web' 'carsource' 'shopping.com' where you can do more than one search.

1. Do I need to clear cookies between each search?
    2. Should I go to another site between each search?
    3. Can I do the searches right after each other?
  • Dumbledore55
    Options
    Csarina sorry to hear about your PC probs (don't you have technology sometimes!) please pm me your e-mail addy again and I will send you the £2 a day guide.

Today is the perfect time to start it as where I am it's miserable outside so lots of time to click and get extra cash xxx

Hi EagerLearner - you must be inundated with PMs - your box is full!
  • standingupformyself
    Options
    Eagerlearner - i tried pping you for the guide but it won't let me - syas your inbox is full!!

I tried to PM you too, you are a popular person I gather! I will try again later today or tomorrow.....
    2011: £10 Sports Direct Voucher, Peppa Pig Wii Game, Trivial Pursuit Card Game, £100 Chat magazine win, Dance workout dvd, Grease wii game,
  • VelvetGlove
    VelvetGlove Posts: 12,008 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just found this thread whilst searching on site for something completely different :D Sounds like a brilliant idea though!

I'll pop back in a few days to see if you've been back online & emptied your pm box, as I would really love the guide emailed through to me that you mention & also your spreadsheet to keep track. I can understand though that with your own business & family you are a little busy at this time of the year ;)
    Sad because you don't know what to do? :sad: Comping question? Take a look in the Comping Guide to find out :smiley:
  • Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Hi EagerLearner, tried to PM you to get you to email me, but your messages are full.?
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Tracey04
    Tracey04 Posts: 389 Forumite
    Options
    me too please can you send me some info, thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business