Free Daily Cashback from sites - Q&A Board

Options

Comments

• lililou
    lililou Posts: 663 Forumite
    Options
    Did anyone do the potato head Mccain clickthrough for 10p? Send an animation to a friend/loved one. It's quite funny and you get 10p!
    Here come the girls....100% Gorgeous!!!
  • misspixierocktastic
    Options
    I sent it to my mum she was like what on earth is this but i thought it was great it amused me :-)
  • lililou
    lililou Posts: 663 Forumite
    Options
    My DH thought it was hysterical and called me a potato head!:rotfl:
    Here come the girls....100% Gorgeous!!!
  • sweetpea03
    Options
    I sent one to my dh too, I think its great!

misspixierocktastic, I am finding that keeping track ofthe balances each day is really motivating. I am getting quite excited at logging onto each site to see how much has tracked from the day before :o:D Very addictive!
  • misspixierocktastic
    Options
    sweetpea its great :j
  • EagerLearner
    Options
    Hi all,

Sorry I have not been around much - work is crazy at the mo and there's family stuff going on too. Anyway logged in tonight and have e-mailed off the latest guides and hopefully replied to questions but if I forgot anything do come along here and I will answer them on here so we can all learn.

In terms of how long the clicks take to show up, it really depends on the site and if you are clearing your cookies as you should, normally 24-48 hours but often you lose track as once you accumulate a few pennies, it all merges into one and pennies trickle in daily so you won't worry much about a particular click anymore. Hope that makes sense!

Someone kindly offered to PM me instructions for MAC users, please could you send me them to add to the guide, I deleted your PM by mistake, sorry!

Seeing how much you can make like this is very addictive - hence why I created the cashback spreadsheet that I have e-mailed everyone - also where I find my total to add to my signature. I want to see more 'Free Cash From Clicks' signatures folks! We need to prove to the non-believers how much free money can be made!

Xmas 2008 is a fantastic goal for this clicking and I know that's what I will do for next year.

Spent £40 in vouchers in Waitrose this wknd on Xmas and normal food, plus have another £30 to use there when we can carry more!
    MFW #185
    Mortgage slowly being offset! £86,987 /58,742 virtual balance
    Original mortgage free date 2037/ Now Nov 2034 and counting :T
    YNAB lover :D
  • Reya
    Reya Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    ...and then click a page or two on the third party site. That way you will be 'seen' by the cashback site and by the third party site too.

*facepalm*

So that's why half my clicks never tracked! I'd click through to the third party site, as I knew I should, but didn't know I had to then click a couple more pages at that site!

OK, I might give this another go, then, because I was getting sorely disenchanted before! Will PM you for a copy of your guide. :)
    I was cut out to be rich, but got sewn up wrong.
  • always_amazed
    Options
    hey!
    Thanks so much for the guide, I'll get going on it ASAP!!

I'm a mac-user, so I'll have look at how I delete my cookies (I do it, but I've never LOOKED at how I do it!!) and send you a PM!!

:)
    LBM : August 2007
    my debts: less than this time last year....!
    DFW Nerd Club #706I'm Proud To Be Dealing With My Debts :D
  • MONEYMAKINGMUM
    Options
    Hi all,
    Thank you Eagerlearner you are a star! I've joined a couple of sites using your links
    as an extra thank you, can't seem to register on cashback chief with your link.
    I'll try again when patience is back !
    Merry Christmas

:)
  • sweepster
    Options
    I started doing this in june mostly using quidco. Up to now i have over £600 tracked and had about £450 paid out. Thanks eagerlearner it was you that started me off.
    sweepyxx
    Aim to be mortgage free by 2017
    MFW 2016 overpayments here we go again £10000
    :T:T:T:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business