We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Free Daily Cashback from sites - Q&A Board

Options

Comments

• lucy7509
    lucy7509 Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    Hello Eagerlearner

How much do you think the reducing of Kelkoo and other free clicks will affect your 2008 savings?

Also many interesting comments regarding pigsback and free clicks, will this also affect your yearly earnings??

Lucy7509
    DFW 199 - Debt FREE March2009
    Proud to be dealt with my debts!:D
  • EagerLearner
    Options
    Hi Lucy - I estimate that in 2008 even if I make half of what I made this year, it's still free - but then again, I plan to dedicate more time to it in 2008 than in 2007, so who knows, it may stay the same!

Logging off now folks have a fab new year and see you on here over the next couple of days - more guides will be e-mailed tomorrow x
    MFW #185
    Mortgage slowly being offset! £86,987 /58,742 virtual balance
    Original mortgage free date 2037/ Now Nov 2034 and counting :T
    YNAB lover :D
  • first_faithuk
    Options
    Hi EagerLearner - just let you know that I recieved your guide today and I think its brilliant. I signed up to most of the cash back sites last week and had to say I found it frustrating because as I wasn't getting any money in my account I thought my click throughs weren't tracking. But as you say, Ive still kept at it and slowly the payments have been coming in :j

My favourite cashback site so far has to be quidco - I've made £2.60 in the past 8days - if I keep that up within a year I'd have made over £100 from that site alone!
  • greyskittles
    Options
    do the 'Top UK ___' clicks on Freefivers ever work for any of you people?
  • Mrs_Sparkle
    Mrs_Sparkle Posts: 1,805 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you EL for sending me the guide. I'm already doing quidco, topcashback +pigsback every day so it's no problem to add extra clicks to my routine!

A question for everyone- do you have problems with high street web tracking? It stopped tracking for my husband's quidco ages ago and now it's stopped tracking for my topcashback too? It's annoying, especially as it now pays out more than kelkoo. Maybe they don't like multiple accounts from the same IP address...
    Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
    currently: £13,353.25
    DFW Nerd 178
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • greyskittles
    Options
    Highstreet web block your IP if they see you're clicking too often. I read somewhere that you should do a maximum of 6 HSW clicks a day.
  • rufusdog52
    rufusdog52 Posts: 3,972 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks to Eagerlearner for her guide. I have signed up for most of the sites now. I couldnt find some of the clicks though mainly the big ones like Top Offer etc.
  • rufusdog52
    rufusdog52 Posts: 3,972 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is a minimum threshold on RPOINTS and QUIDCO please?
  • pratt596
    pratt596 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Folks

Am the new kid on the block here and have just registered with moneybackmadness and have been happily clicking, registering etc for a while now and have noticed that in my account it is the "mp" section that is increasing whilst not too much is happening on the £'s section.

Am I doing anything wrong - or are the "mp's" converted to £'s at a later date - sorry for being dim but I am from Essex after all!!! - lol

Need to make the most of accumulating as much free cash as I can - need to get back on the straight and narrow
  • jm28cardiff
    Options
    Are there any sites that offer cashback on Amazon, as this is probably the site I use the most.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport