Frugal, thrifty, make do, mend! Let this debt come to an end!

Options

Comments

• Elisheba
    Elisheba Posts: 1,532 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks, FootieFanDan! Yup, just got to keep on keeping on, and I'll get there. Thanks for the support! 
    Live the good life where you have been planted.
    Fashion on the Ration Challenge 2022 - 15 carried over. Fashion on the Ration Challenge 2023 - 6 carried over. Fashion on the Ration Challenge 2024 - 67 remaining out of 72 My Frugal, Thrifty Moneysaving Diary
  • Elisheba
    Options
    Thanks so much, MissyMoo81! I'm so glad you are finding some of these ramblings useful! It's a learning curve for me as well, so I might do something I think is frugal one week and then the next find out there is a whole new level of frugal and thrifty to do the same thing that I wasn't aware of.

Yeah, the Open Learn courses are great! I just never seem to make the time to actually do them! 
    Fashion on the Ration Challenge 2022 - 15 carried over. Fashion on the Ration Challenge 2023 - 6 carried over. Fashion on the Ration Challenge 2024 - 67 remaining out of 72 My Frugal, Thrifty Moneysaving Diary
  • Elisheba
    Options
    Thanks, MrsCatz! Glad it's been useful to you! 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback