Forum Home» Motoring» Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking

PCN unauthorised by land management - Page 4

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

PCN unauthorised by land management

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
105 replies 2.8K views

Replies

• Cw1979Cw1979 Forumite
    51 posts
    10 Posts
    To be copied and sent, I mean.
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    32.3K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the page with the name , address and VRM on it , if its your details , otherwise attach a copy of the claim form with your name , address , date and claim reference on it
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • Cw1979Cw1979 Forumite
    51 posts
    10 Posts
    Right, I've moved house so it will be the claim form.

Thank you for your speedy advice.

Can I just clarify, we are asking for the SAR to us for my defence?
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    12.8K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cw1979 wrote: »
    Right, I've moved house so it will be the claim form.

Thank you for your speedy advice.

Can I just clarify, we are asking for the SAR to use for my defence?
    You are submitting a SAR to ask for and receive the paperwork and data, including photos the PPC holds on you. It will be useful when writing a defence but more useful when constructing your witness statement.
  • KeithPKeithP Forumite
    24K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cw1979 wrote: »
    Issue Date 17 Dec 2019.
    With a Claim Issue Date of 17th December, you have until Monday 6th January to file an Acknowledgment of Service. If possible, do not file an AoS before 23rd December, but otherwise there is nothing to be gained by delaying it. To file an AoS, follow the guidance offered in a Dropbox file linked from post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread. About ten minutes work - no thinking required.

Having filed an AoS, you have until 4pm on Monday 20th January 2020 to file your Defence.

That's over four weeks away. Plenty of time to produce a Defence, but please don't leave it to the last minute.

When you are happy with the content, your Defence could be filed via email as suggested here:
      Print your Defence.
    1. Sign it and date it.
    2. Scan the signed document back in and save it as a pdf.
    3. Send that pdf as an email attachment to [email protected]
    4. Just put the claim number and the word Defence in the email title, and in the body of the email something like 'Please find my Defence attached'.
    5. No need to do anything on MCOL, but do check it after a few days to see if the Claim is marked "defence received". If not, chase the CCBC until it is.
    6. Do not be surprised to receive an early copy of the Claimant's Directions Questionnaire, they are trying to keep you under pressure. Just file it.
    7. Wait for your DQ from the CCBC, or download one from the internet, and then re-read post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread to find out exactly what to do with it.
  • Cw1979Cw1979 Forumite
    51 posts
    10 Posts
    Have I missed anything before emaiing?

Also do I need to scan the claim form or will a good photo do?

Thanks.

Dear Sir or Madam,
    Subject access request (Data Protection Act 2018 / General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) )

Current name and address

Please supply the data about me that I am entitled to under data protection law relating to myself including:

- All photos taken
    - All letters/emails sent and received, including any appeal correspondence earlier
    - All data held, all evidence you will rely on, and a full copy of the Parking Charge Notice
    - Evidence that you have or have had a legal contract with the managing company of Name and Address of previous apartments

All claims must be for all Parking Charge Notices in one claim, not several separate claims.

If you need any more data from me to confirm my identity please let me know as soon as possible. It may be helpful for you to know that data protection law requires you to respond to a request for data within one calendar month.
    If you do not normally deal with these requests, please pass this letter to your Data Protection Officer, or relevant staff member. If you need advice on dealing with this request, the Information Commissioner’s Office can assist you. Its website is ico.org.uk or it can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.

Yours faithfully,
  • Cw1979Cw1979 Forumite
    51 posts
    10 Posts
    I've managed to work my scanner on my printer.
  • edited 18 December 2019 at 9:37PM
    RedxRedx Forumite
    32.3K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 18 December 2019 at 9:37PM
    Seems ok , if taking a photo , ensure the details can be read , like claim reference z date of issue , plus your name and address , a scanner should also work

The reply may come after your defence is submitted , so is more useful for later on

Read the post by KeithP above , regarding the delay to your AOS , which is why I said don't do it yet
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • Cw1979Cw1979 Forumite
    51 posts
    10 Posts
    Is it ok to ask for evidence of contract with management company of the land? If so, will send it with scan of Claim form attached asap.
  • Cw1979Cw1979 Forumite
    51 posts
    10 Posts
    Can anyone help with the question above re: if I can ask for evidence that they had a contract with the managers iof the land I parked on?