IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCN unauthorised by land management

15678911»

Comments

• Cw1979
    Cw1979 Posts: 51 Forumite
    First Post
    Keith P - Thank you for all of your advice. I was worried that since the deadline had been reached, now passed, that the absence of recognition of receipt of my DQ could result in my defence being struck out. I have been informed that an extra 7 days are given if the DQ is not received, so hopefully it will appear soon. As of yesterday afternoon, MCOL were running 2 weeks behind.
  • Cw1979
    First Post
    I am not sure if there has been a recent change but the email for KADOE complaints is now-

kadoeservice.support@dvla.gov.uk
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    YOU served on time, meaning that they are in trouble if they strike it out. Youd instantly comaplin, theyd fess up their erorr, and it would be all sorted. No worries.
  • Cw1979
    First Post
    Update- I have received a Notice of Discontinuance from VCS after submitting a complaint to KADOE. I assume that means it's all over, unless I have to check anything? If it is over, please can I thank you all for your fantastic support, advice and (above all) patience.
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Well done, a win.  Just check with the court that they have also received the discontinuance notice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure