IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Claim Form - UK Car Park Management/Gladstone

Replies

• UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    36.3K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Just one point - points 8, 9 and 10 you refer to UKPCM - a totally different PPC. 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • richiew2krichiew2k Forumite
    136 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Umkomaas said:
    Very nice. Just one point - points 8, 9 and 10 you refer to UKPCM - a totally different PPC. 
    I dont understand what you mean? My case is with UK Car Parking Management and they are being represented by Gladstones? UKPCM
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    36.3K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    richiew2k said:
    Umkomaas said:
    I dont understand what you mean? My case is with UK Car Parking Management and they are being represented by Gladstones? UKPCM
    UKCPM and UKPCM are two different parking firms. Check the order of the letters you've used in the acronyms. If your case is with UKCPM, where does UKPCM fit in?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    136 Posts
    Ah yeh sorry typo on my part, cheers for spotting
    136 Posts
    Hi All
    I hope you are all staying safe and keeping well.

My court date is drawing nearer, i wondered if there had been any recent victories over gladstones i could catch up on?

And if cases have been going ahead with the current lockdown rules?

I have looked through a few recent threads but cant find too much

Cheers

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Read the TELEPHONE HEARINGS thread first.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • nosferatu1001nosferatu1001 Forumite
    13K Posts
    10,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you had any contact from the court about the hearing? LIkely to be telephone hearing if it goes ahead. Makew sure you read that thread to see if that is suitable.