• YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Zanderman wrote: »
    They always charge the fee.
    You get it back a day or two later.
    Wait.
    Ours have always been credited an hour or so after being debited, ie same evening.
  • gallifreyangirl
    Options
    Thanks mine has been taken so I am not worried.
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ours have always been credited an hour or so after being debited, ie same evening.
    ...and this month is no exception, with a credit now showing.
  • Not_Radio2
    Not_Radio2 Posts: 42 Forumite
    edited 4 December 2019 at 4:33AM
    Options
    I've received interest again for November, but have no DD's set up on the account. Just three SO's.
  • NedS
    NedS Posts: 3,615 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    ...and this month is no exception, with a credit now showing.

Thanks, received my credit back a few hours later :)
  • Kernel_Sanders
    Options
    Zanderman wrote: »
    They always charge the fee.
    You get it back a day or two later.
    Wait.
    I've never had it refunded a day or two later.
    Nebulous2 wrote: »
    It's amazing how often banks succeed in irritating people in the course of giving them free money......

This is about a fee being unfairly applied. There is nothing in that quote or the OP about receiving free money.
  • Missus_Hyde
    Options
    We've had the £3 taken and then refunded on our three CL accounts (so all in order for that.) :)

However, my husband's sole account has had an interest payment made, despite there being no DD's set up on it? :doh:

Curiouser and curiouser. ;)
    A cunning plan, Baldrick? Whatever it was, it's got to be better than pretending to be mad; after all, who'd notice another mad person around here?.......Edmund Blackadder.
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I'm already an existing Lloyds customer but took advantage of the offer; again no Direct Debits set up on the Club Lloyds a/c but have also been paid interest. Strange!
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • alandaniel132
    Options
    Can I pay in £1,500 this morning, and withdraw £1,500 in the afternoon to waive the £3 account fees?
  • Missus_Hyde
    Options
    Can I pay in £1,500 this morning, and withdraw £1,500 in the afternoon to waive the £3 account fees?

Yes, that's fine; so long as the £1500 goes in during a calendar month, you'll have the £3 fee waived. :)
    A cunning plan, Baldrick? Whatever it was, it's got to be better than pretending to be mad; after all, who'd notice another mad person around here?.......Edmund Blackadder.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure