Slinky for Christmas with Slimming World 2019.

Options

Comments

• Toomuchdebt
    Toomuchdebt Posts: 2,128 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does this look ok for lunch?Too much?...ummm I've forgotten how to add photos...
    Debts Jan 2014 £20,108.34 :eek:

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,591 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Bubbs will be on later, she's the expert with posting pictures!

Denise
  • Toomuchdebt
    Options
    I bought something to have Nestle Blue Riband, Original (18g bar) 4½ but I'm literally sat staring at it.lol

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • joedenise
    Options
    Have it if you want it. You have plenty of syns available - 4.5 isn't that many if you want the sweet treat.

Denise
  • Toomuchdebt
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Have it if you want it. You have plenty of syns available - 4.5 isn't that many if you want the sweet treat.

Denise

I know it's so stupid...I ate it and now I feel as if I've had something I shouldn't and have ruined today...logically I know I haven't...I get an upper allowance of 25 syns so I'm not even close...but from being on meal replacement diets before I'm so conscious that I'm not supposed to be eating things like that

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • joedenise
    Options
    Don't feel that you shouldn't have had it. I think that's the beauty of SW! You can eat what you want within reason, ie you can use up to 25 syns a day having what you fancy.

I suspect it's very difficult to change from the meal replacement mindset to the SW mindset but I'm sure it will come over time. Just stick to plan - read your books and remind yourself you don't have to starve in order to lose weight. There are plenty of us on here and at groups around the country that are now eating plenty and still losing weight.

Denise
  • Toomuchdebt
    Options
    Thank you, yes it is really hard to even believe that eating all this food will let me lose weight...

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • poundsinbucks
    Options
    I know it's so stupid...I ate it and now I feel as if I've had something I shouldn't and have ruined today...logically I know I haven't...I get an upper allowance of 25 syns so I'm not even close...but from being on meal replacement diets before I'm so conscious that I'm not supposed to be eating things like that

It will come over time, you have to give yourself some time to adjust. I know the mindset you mean, it will change, I promise :D And you will learn you are allowed to eat ‘naughty’ things, just in measured quantities, not a whole packet ;). Think we have all been there :D.

It can be hard if you have snacks in the house for other family members. So make sure you have plenty of stuff for you to choose from. I always have lots of eggs in the house, I eat 2-4 most days. Fruit bowl is always stocked with apples, bananas and satsumas. Grapes, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries in the fridge, along with lots of Muller Light yogurts, ff plain yogurt and ff fromage frais. Sf jelly sachets in the cupboard, along with skinny syrups to sweeten stuff.

There are tons of recipes freely available on the internet; Pinch of Nom, Slimming Eats and ofcourse SW itself. Lots of places to get ideas from. Do make sure you measure, not guestimate, cheese, milk etc, as you can easily eat too much if you don’t.

If you stick to the plan you will get a loss at your next WI. I lost 8lbs my first week and I ate loads of fruit & veg, I couldn’t believe it at the time but the plan really works. Good luck!!

Poundsinbucks x :T
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • Toomuchdebt
    Options
    It will come over time, you have to give yourself some time to adjust. I know the mindset you mean, it will change, I promise :D And you will learn you are allowed to eat ‘naughty’ things, just in measured quantities, not a whole packet ;). Think we have all been there :D.

It can be hard if you have snacks in the house for other family members. So make sure you have plenty of stuff for you to choose from. I always have lots of eggs in the house, I eat 2-4 most days. Fruit bowl is always stocked with apples, bananas and satsumas. Grapes, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries in the fridge, definitely going to have to buy way more fruit than I currently do, and more eggs tooalong with lots of Muller Light yogurts, ff plain yogurt and ff fromage frais.Will be buying these too Sf jelly sachets in the cupboard, along with skinny syrups to sweeten stuff.Oh I was just about to ask about skinny syrups...I love them

There are tons of recipes freely available on the internet; Pinch of Nom, Slimming Eats and ofcourse SW itself. Lots of places to get ideas from. Do make sure you measure, not guestimate, cheese, milk etc, as you can easily eat too much if you don’t. Yep have scales next to the kettle so can check everything

If you stick to the plan you will get a loss at your next WI. I lost 8lbs my first week and I ate loads of fruit & veg, I couldn’t believe it at the time but the plan really works. Good luck!! 8lbs!! That's an awesome loss for a food based diet

Poundsinbucks x :T

Thank you..I really appreciate the encouragement and time taken to reply.

EF #70 £0/£1000

SW 1st 4lbs
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,958 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Just quick cause i will be having my feast soon :D
    TMD, i am a pig and have always admitted it on here, as far as eggs go i am the egg queen always have at least 3 a day sometimes as many as 5/6, my cholesterol is 4.5 too:T
    I lost 9 1/2lb my first week and lost 5 st 3lb bang on a year
    I use this for posting pictures
    https://postimages.org/
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure