Options
12346»

Comments

• davidmcn
    davidmcn Posts: 23,596 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    JReacher1 wrote: »
    My apologies you’ve misunderstood my point. A phone number (basically a landline) can be shared by numerous people. An email address tends to be used by an individual (although I do know some people share email addresses).

Therefore if you want to use something to identify an individual a phone number is not the best thing to use as it could be shared.
    And anyone sharing a phone number and/or email address is almost certainly also sharing the front door behind which the courier will be standing with the parcel. I doubt anybody reasonable would believe that a supplier is obliged to offer a confidential, strictly personal delivery service guaranteed to bypass other members of the household.
  • anmarj
    anmarj Posts: 1,819 Forumite
    Options
    Dpd allows you register several email address to the app. I have three so if i order and they deliver it, i get a notification from them. Could be the husband has registered several email address to the account in the app.
  • anmarj
    anmarj Posts: 1,819 Forumite
    Options
    Actually just gone back in, they use the phone that is registered to them and emails to identify
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure