Autumn Slimming World Support Thread 2019

Options

Comments

• TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Morning all (or it was when I started typing :D)
    WI in gain of .6lb, expected more so am taking that :o
    Have had an unhealthy relationship with digestive biscuits this week :o mainly due to comfort eating. A close colleague had breast cancer op the day after I had my squash & squeeze (bloody painful) and I’ve also had another panic attack this week which has knock on fatigue so glad it’s half term now. Line drawn and a week to concentrate on me and my food :p.
    Hope everyone is ok especially those going through the mill :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,941 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    Maman i am still here, cant get rid of me:rotfl::rotfl:
    Not fallen off, just really busy and my knee has been giving me severe gip!
    Had KFC Last night just had egg wraps with LM bangers, leaves and tomato in with cucumber and toms on the side :D
    TIE sounds like you are going through the mill too, just look after yourself and enjoy half term, don't think its half term here?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Afternoon everyone.

Weigh in today shows a loss of 1.25 lb - moving in the right direction! I think the dog walking has helped a bit this week.

Massive shop done today as we've just been 'topping up' for over a week now and stores were running very low. DD being here does make a difference to the food bill - as I will remind her when she gets a job! She went through the PON cookery book this morning and chose several meals she'd like to try so all good for the plan. HM pizza for tea tonight, with a bread mix base, which I'll have to syn as already had my HEB.

TIE enjoy your break - not for another week around here.

Have a good weekend everyone.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,618 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good to see a loss esmy.:T

I like a WI day as far as possible from the weekend sary:).

A bit eggy for me again today. :(

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit (F), ham, scrambled eggs (P), HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L: Veggie omelette (P.S) with pickled cabbage (S)
    D: chicken wrapped in bacon (P), SW chips (F), broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms (S)
    Syns: weekend wine:D
  • sarymclary
    sarymclary Posts: 3,224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    We *may* have had a little drive out today and stopped by at a Costa, and I *may* have had a cinnamon bun with my coffee.

To counter-act this, we are going out tomorrow to a car boot, and I'm going to make OH walk round it with me twice so that we work off the extra syns! I did add extra spinach to the curry I had this evening though, so every little in the right direction helps.
    One day the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing

Be nice to your children, they'll choose your care home
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,567 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Looks like a dry day here today so taking the opportunity to get a machine load of washing dry on the line, or at least get it almost dry!

Have put a chicken into the SC for dinner tonight - looking forward to that as not had chicken this way for quite a while.

Definitely too many Syns so far this week so damage limitation from today onwards! Popped into my friend's for a cup of tea yesterday and succumbed to a chocolate eclair - think it was lower syn than the cream doughnut which DH had!

Today's plan:

B - fry up - sausages 2; egg P; beans F; mushrooms; tomatoes S
    L - LO cauliflower S and blue cheese Synned yesterday soup followed by the last of the beef stew with beans P;S
    D - SC chicken P; roasted veg - onions, carrots, peppers S; potatoes F; cabbage S

HEA - milk
    HEB - ? none planned
    Syns - sausages 2

Denise
  • bubbs
    Options
    Morning all :D
    Well done Esmy:T:T and any others that have lost:T:T
    Denise, i got almost 2 loads dry yesterday and going to put my bedding out shortly :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,567 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    We had rain yesterday! No way would I have got any washing dry.

Denise
  • bubbs
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    We had rain yesterday! No way would I have got any washing dry.

Denise

Was lovely here :D
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,618 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Beautiful day here again. All washing up to date!:D

Enjoy your half term tie. It's next week here.:)
    joedenise wrote: »
    Have put a chicken into the SC for dinner tonight - looking forward to that as not had chicken this way for quite a while.

We had that last weekend, just the second time I've done it. What amazes me is that it comes out so tender that every bit of the meat just comes off the bones so no waste at all. I know you're not a big gravy fan denise but do you use the juices from the SC?

I'm still feeling fairly slim but I know extra syns have crept in. I've had some chocolate (about 7 syns) and some toast (4?) last night because we ate too early and I fancied some. Plus I had wine syns on Thursday after my GP visit so that can't be helping. This week I'm meeting a friend for a day out in London so while I'll choose food fairly wisely I know wine syns will be involved. ;)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, baked beans (F), HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks, fried egg (P)
    L: JP (F) with cottage cheese (P), pickled cabbage and spring onions (S)
    D: JP pork (P) with veg trivet, swede & carrot mash, cabbage, kale, broccoli, cauli (S) and SW roast potatoes (F)
    Syns: gravy 4? weekend wine:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport