48 replies 6.5K views
1235»

Replies

• MSE_HollyMSE_Holly MSE Staff
    12 Posts
    Second Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    MSE Staff
    Hi everyone, MSE Holly here!

At the moment, there are some issues with Credit Club that we're aware of which seem to be the ones you are experiencing too.

Some users are not able to access their report, and get a failed error message. Other users are having issues with their score updating on time.

I know these issues must be frustrating, and our techies are working on both of these issues to try and get them fixed. Hopefully the features are back up and running soon, so do keep an eye on your accounts.

If you ever have any queries on Credit Club, please drop the team an email at [email protected] and we'll get back to you :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Forumite
    0 Posts
    MoneySaving Newbie
    My scores never updated on time.

But, like everyone else shouldn’t be, I’m not bothered about it.
  • michaelsmichaels Forumite
    25.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSE_Holly wrote: »
    Hi everyone, MSE Holly here!

At the moment, there are some issues with Credit Club that we're aware of which seem to be the ones you are experiencing too.

Some users are not able to access their report, and get a failed error message. Other users are having issues with their score updating on time.

I know these issues must be frustrating, and our techies are working on both of these issues to try and get them fixed. Hopefully the features are back up and running soon, so do keep an eye on your accounts.

If you ever have any queries on Credit Club, please drop the team an email at [email protected] and we'll get back to you :)
    I just got an undeliverable bounce from that email address and my account is not working at all.
    I think....
  • The credit report never loads, and it now says the experian website isn't to be trusted. What's the sitch? :wall:
  • Willing2LearnWilling2Learn Forumite
    6.3K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    The credit report never loads, and it now says the experian website isn't to be trusted. What's the sitch? :wall:
    If you need to see your report, then you can always request your Experian statutory report for free.
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • RG2015RG2015 Forumite
    3.1K Posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you need to see your report, then you can always request your Experian statutory report for free.
    This is true but it takes about a week for the access code to arrive in the post. Also the report isn't anywhere near as user friendly to review.

I have rarely had any issues accessing my report via the MSE credit club although this latest issue with the non secure site link is a bit concerning.
  • Ben8282Ben8282
    4.8K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Newshound!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I access my Experian report via Identity Monitor facility on my Lloyds packaged bank account.
    Have been trying to access now for a few days as I have recently taken out a new card and want to see if it has appeared yet.
    Each time I try I get a 'Sorry there is a problem' response.
    So looks as if the problem is not limited to MSE credit club.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Forumite
    0 Posts
    MoneySaving Newbie
    So Experian have changed their API’s again then in which third party sites pull information from.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid test firms form self-regulating body

A bid to tackle poor service concerns

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ quotes & cashback

MSE Guides