IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Time limit for receiving PCN through the post.

Options
15678911»

Comments

• monkeez
    monkeez Posts: 89 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 22 June 2021 at 7:20PM
    Options
    Hi all.
    I've just received a letter from ZZPS saying they've been instructed by UKCPM to recove the outstanding debt of £100 plus £60 admin costs.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,752 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    monkeez said:
    Hi all.
    I've just received a letter from ZZPS saying they've been instructed by UKCPM to recove the outstanding debt of £100 plus £60 admin costs.

On 12 September 2019 at 3:29PM I wrote on your thread...
    Your next steps are fully explained in the NEWBIES thread.

Please read that again and discover that you will be bombarded with Debt collectors letters. Post #4 of the NEWBIES thread explains how to deal with those.

Post again on this thread if/when you receive either a Letter of Claim or official court correspondence - of course, if after having read post #2 of the NEWBIES thread you still have questions.
    That guidance is still good.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,205 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 22 June 2021 at 10:00PM
    Options
    monkeez said:
    Hi all.
    Jolly good.   

Nothing is happening, then, as you already know, and we don;t need to hear about these letters.

BUT THERE IS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO DO SOON. THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT: 

The new (final) Government Consultation this Summer is something you must make sure you get your say in, given what you've been through.  

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/78411172/#Comment_78411172

Please, please come back every week to check and make sure your voice - AND YOUR FRIENDS’ AND RELATIVES’ VOICES TOO -  is/are not missed from this final opportunity to take part in the Government Consultation, coming very soon!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback