IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Court Letter Robinhood airport bus stop PCN help!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• KeithJ26
    KeithJ26 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    sm1tt wrote: »
    Hi KeithJ26 i have evidence from the Claimant showing they have permission from the Land Owners to use these signs but not sure if they woudl still have to get planning permission to erect them?

Do you have any evidence of this? As i am in such a late stage of process i have little time to submit more evidence except what i have already submitted with added reference to the original defence.

Here is the link to DMBC planning portal (you might have to register to see all the details) https://planning.doncaster.gov.uk/online-applications/propertyDetails.do?activeTab=relatedCases&keyVal=NWIZDXFX09200

The application you're looking for is this one. It was approved - unsurprisingly.

Retention of existing parking management signs and replacement of existing highways signage
    Ref. No: 17/00752/ADV | Status: Advertisement Consent Granted

The '17' at the beginning of the reference means the application was made in 2017 (actually March 2017) so I'm not sure if that helps you. Having said that, the signs currently in place at the airport are not the same as the approved signs in that application.

I'll help more if I can - just let me know.
  • KeithJ26
    Options
    Should also say that permission from the landowners to use these signs is, in my view, completely irrelevant. The landowner is not the planning authority and it is only they who can give consent. In any event, the application was made in the name of the Claimant so they know full well where the responsibility lies.

The signs are classified as 'Advertisements' and if they exceed a certain size (which all of the signs in question do) then they require consent which they did not have prior to March 2017.
  • KeithJ26
    Options
    You shouldn't need to register and login.

You need to click the application link, go to Associated Documents, View Associated Documents, then look specifically at APPROVED PLAN - Location Plan and APPROVED PLAN - Signage.
  • sm1tt
    sm1tt Posts: 47 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    KeithJ26 said:
    You shouldn't need to register and login.

You need to click the application link, go to Associated Documents, View Associated Documents, then look specifically at APPROVED PLAN - Location Plan and APPROVED PLAN - Signage.

Hi Keith,
    Massive apologies for the late reply had trouble with account here and then some.
    Thank you for your input i will likely bring this up in court with several other documents of ill tactic's used by these companies and report back once the case has been completed.
    Regards,
    Sm1tt
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Did you file & serve your WS & evidence ages ago but the hearing has been delayed?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • sm1tt
    Options
    Did you file & serve your WS & evidence ages ago but the hearing has been delayed?

Yes but the updated court date is with a different judge and requests documnets to be sent again.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Telephone hearing?  Read the TELEPHONE HEARINGS thread.

Did you file & serve a costs assessment yet?
  • sm1tt
    Options
    Telephone hearing?  Read the TELEPHONE HEARINGS thread.

Did you file & serve a costs assessment yet?

No we are going to Court!!
    I wasnt expecting to resend documents but because it says so on the serve letter its an excuse to add the above to strengthen the case even though i have more than enough for this perticular case to be confident.
    Will be serving the costings at the same time as serving the amended WS and have a costing for after this courth visit.
    (Did i mention i had already been to court for the case once?) and they adjourned.
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    I know, but most court hearings in small claims are conducted by phone at the moment.  However, some courts are saying to attend in person - so your Order says that, yes?
  • sm1tt
    Options
    I know, but most court hearings in small claims are conducted by phone at the moment.  However, some courts are saying to attend in person - so your Order says that, yes?

Yep! Sent the usual Social Distancing requirements etc but its 100% at Court!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback