Forum Home» Motoring» Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking

Court Letter Robinhood airport bus stop PCN help! - Page 4

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Court Letter Robinhood airport bus stop PCN help!

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
90 replies 2.8K views

Replies

• RedxRedx Forumite
    32.3K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you need to phone the CCBC , because this seems to happen a lot , perhaps VCS have sent it in error or to scare you

either way, only the CCBC can tell you if it is marked as DEFENDED or not , so what does it say when you login ?
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • sm1ttsm1tt Forumite
    47 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary
    I have the 'Notice of proposed allocation to the small claim track'

sent through by the CCBC and it clearly states :-

1-This is now a defended claim so im guessing its set.
    I will ring them tomorrow to confirm as the date of this pack and the date of the VCS suggested CCJ are the exact same!
  • edited 19 August 2019 at 5:43PM
    RedxRedx Forumite
    32.3K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 19 August 2019 at 5:43PM
    in which case VCS have lied in writing and this can form one of your exhibits to the judge and included in the WS and ask for extra costs for unreasonableness and abuse of process
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • sm1ttsm1tt Forumite
    47 posts
    Yeah good shout!
    I have been online and it states Defence received 14/08 and DQ sent 14/08

I will of course ring them tomorrow to see why this has been accepted on the 14/08 when it was sent sooner but as long as its accepted i have 'defended the claim' its all extra fuel against them!!

Thanks again for the help will keep this updated as i go,

cheers.
  • sm1ttsm1tt Forumite
    47 posts
    Hello!

I have now recieved my court date (sooner than expected) 02/01/2020 and have also received a copy of the Claimants Defence.

I am in the process of writing up my defence right now so will add soon!

I wanted to query though that when i sent for the SAR regarding this BS claim i received all relevant data requested but also 9 other copies of LBC's for other people! Surely this is a massive breech of confidentiality?
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    91.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    received a copy of the Claimants Defence.

I am in the process of writing up my defence
    Witness Statement you mean, don't look at defences. You did that already.
    I wanted to query though that when i sent for the SAR regarding this BS claim i received all relevant data requested but also 9 other copies of LBC's for other people! Surely this is a massive breech of confidentiality?
    Whooohoo!

Send the parking firm an email telling their DPO about the data breach and asking them for their comments before you blow the whistle to the Information Commissioner...finish by urging them to discontinue the claim and report themselves to the ICO for the breach.

Oh, and YOU MUST read CEC16's thread as there is a new point now, about the CRA...
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • sm1ttsm1tt Forumite
    47 posts
    Witness Statements!!! Yes thats what i meant. Apologies.

I shall indeed send them an email regadring this massive breach of confidentiality!

Is it possible for someone to help me with wording the e-mail about the breach? Or more specifically anything i can add that would give clout regarding governing bodies / information commisioner etc?

Unfortunately im not a legal minded person so struggle to know what to reference regarding this?
  • sm1ttsm1tt Forumite
    47 posts
    This is my current draft so far regarding the Breach look good?

"To Whom it may concern,

Having received the requested personal data held on me by yourselves I have also been sent 9 other LBC’s relating to other peoples personal data. This is most distressing and a massive breach of confidentiality under the [FONT=&quot]Data Protection Act 2018[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

I urge you to reply immediately stating why this unacceptable data breach has occurred?

I would also request you discontinue the current ongoing claim against myself regarding Claim No.
    and report yourselves to the ICO for the Breach."
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    12.7K posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not - To Whom it May Concern. You know it concerns the Data Protection Officer (DPO) and that is where you direct the e-mail. You might want to copy in any other e-mail addresses you have been using for the PPC, particularly regarding your last sentence, as the DPO will not be interested in the PCN.
  • sm1ttsm1tt Forumite
    47 posts
    Ok great! Thank you.

I have CC'd all other email addresses regarding this PCN so have that covered even though im not that hopeful of getting it discontinued but doesnt hurt to try!