Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,126 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    bubbs wrote: »
    Banana split 3 1/2 syns,syn free ice cream made with natural ff yoghurt and skinny syrup for flavouring
    ice-cream-001.jpg

Pass it here :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • sarymclary
    sarymclary Posts: 3,224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Chris, could you put me down for -7lb in the next challenge please, and thanks, as always, for managing the charts for us. Sorry to hear things aren't good for you atm. :(
    One day the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing

Be nice to your children, they'll choose your care home
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,904 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    Pass it here :)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:would if i could but was hubbys and he has gobbled it all up!!
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Sary, are you any better? x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    bubbs wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:would if i could but was hubbys and he has gobbled it all up!!

Meanie!!:p
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    beanielou wrote: »
    Meanie!!:p

He is!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • sarymclary
    sarymclary Posts: 3,224 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Evening everyone,

Welcome to our new joiners to this very lovely thread, come on in, pull up a comfy chair and enjoy some fabulous support.

Beanie, I hope you're feeling a bit better today?

OH is away until early hours tues, so it's been an odd weekend. Went out for a meal on Friday night, not entirely sure of syns, but it wasn't OTT. I had pad Thai (veggie) with sweet & sour chicken as a side dish, but I picked out the veg & chicken and left most of the sauce (and the pineapple, can't stand it cooked, bleugh!). However, I let myself down later as I stayed up late watching TV/movies, and then had 2 midi-size choc bars. Suffice to say I blew my syns allowance good and proper.

Saturday I decided to do gardening on the hottest day of the year! I think I was just so glad to have some movement at last, but of course i am now regretting it today (and also after tweaking my back getting up at 5am for the loo). :(

Yesterday's plan:
    B - bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomato. ketchup (1). slice bread HEB
    L - ham & chicken with mixed leaf salad, cucumber, tomato & dressing (1)
    D - hm burger, sw fries, ketchup (1) cheese (3)
    HEA2 - milk in tea/coffee
    snack - crisps with lunch (6)

Today:
    B - banana & satsuma
    L - ham, tomato & cheese HEA1 sandwich (mayo 1), 2nd slice bread (6)
    D - bacon & onion cheese (4) omelette with mixed leaf salad, cucumber, tomato, dressing (0.5 as I ran out!)
    This afternoon wasn;t a great time though - boredom has clearly got the better of me without OH, so I've had 2 biscuits & another midi choc bar :(

Really regretting having gone off plan so badly (for me). I have a major sugar-dip wobble about lunchtime too, which shows I've just had too much sugar for me, and now I'm struggling to stay off it. I've not had one of those in ages, particularly not since I've been on plan.

So, drawing a line. Back on plan tomorrow fully, no excuses. Feeling disappointed in myself, and fat as a consequence. Made worse by watching Glastonbury on TV when Kylie was on, thinking she's about my age, and we share 2 other things in common, height and shoe size... unfortunately it's not dress size! In fact I doubt one of my fat feet would fit in her shoes either! It has reminded me that I have a unhealthy relationship with food, that harks way back to my formative years, when I was left to feed myself as a child, and like many I was a latch-key kid, filing the hours of being alone with food, and look who is still doing it unconsciously?! Maybe less unconsciously now, but you get the idea.

So, back to watching the last bit of Glastonbury on TV - have really enjoyed it, with so many great acts. Would love to be there one day.
    One day the clocks will stop, and time won't mean a thing

Be nice to your children, they'll choose your care home
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,551 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Don't beat yourself up Sary. Tomorrow is another day.

You can rein it back in the rest of the week and still have a maintain or even a loss, albeit smaller than you'd like.

Draw that line and straight back on it tomorrow.

You can do it. Good luck.

Denise
  • beanielou
    You can do it Sary.

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Sary.... that flipping wagon is hard to keep on.... I fell off it as well.

I am on my pre-week... so anything that is rubbish to eat is getting pushed into my mouth!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure