Weight Watchers Support

Options

Comments

• Wednesday2000
    Wednesday2000 Posts: 7,396 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options

Wednesday.........isn't it fab when we get to get rid of clothes that are TOO BIG. :D

Well looks like we are in for a glorious weekend. I'm having at an home day today, aiming to mow the lawn and tackle some of the weeds.

I have got the washing machine on for all my winter knitwear. I going to have another wardrobe tidy and sort out what can now go to the charity shop. Wahoo.

Yes, it's brilliant!:T

I am doing the washing and tackling the weeds too today.
  • Wednesday2000
    Options
    I meant to say I lost 2 pounds this week.:)

Did you lose 4 pounds or even more Candygirl?:A
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I meant to say I lost 2 pounds this week.:)

Did you lose 4 pounds or even more Candygirl?:A

Congrats hun! I've lost 6lbs since last Fri, so am chuffed with that .Still a long way to go though :o
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • Wednesday2000
    Options
    candygirl wrote: »
    Congrats hun! I've lost 6lbs since last Fri, so am chuffed with that .Still a long way to go though :o

Excellent!:T

You are bringing out my competitive side.:rotfl:
  • lessonlearned
    lessonlearned Posts: 13,337 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Candy, Wednesday congratulations to both of you. Well done. :T:T. That's fantastic.
  • Wednesday2000
    Options
    I'm kicking it up a notch as I saw quite a few women on my walk and they were dressed in summery stuff and I want to feel more confident showing my bare arms and legs.

I went for a half hour walk, then did 15 minutes on my trampoline and did some arm exercises with weights. I'm definitely noticing that my energy levels have improved a fortnight into taking the thyroid tablets.:)

I bought lots more fresh fruit and veg at the shop. I'm making a Quorn and vegetable curry tonight. No rice.
  • lessonlearned
    edited 21 April 2019 at 9:10AM
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Looks like I shall be taking the scenic route to weight loss this week........:rotfl:

Will know for definite tomorrow but I doubt very much that I will have lost anything this week. Never mind........I'm in it for the long haul.

Just need to remind myself it's a marathon, not a sprint.

The good news is.......my blood sugars were nicely down yesterday.

Hope you are all having a lovely time in all this glorious sunshine.

Yesterday I went to Chatsworth. It was lovely. I even got to wear a pair of sized 14 trousers. Noticed I found walking the hilly bits a lot easier, can't wait to lose another stone or so an hopefully it should get even better.
  • lessonlearned
    Options
    And another glorious day......

I cannot tell a lie i went off piste for a couple of days being wined and dined and spoilt rotten by my family. I didn't go raving mad though, anyway back on plan today. WI tonight so I'll find out then.

A quiet day today, going to nip out for fruit and veg in a bit and then soak up the sun in the garden. I think I shall be mainly be eating al fresco today. Food always tastes so much nicer in the great outdoors, even if it's just on the patio. :rotfl:
  • candygirl
    candygirl Posts: 29,455 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Glad you've been enjoying the sun LL, n getting spoilt by the family.You deserve it ;):D
    Have just made the lentil saag, off the WW app, only 1SP, n toasted a wrap in the air fryer, to dip in it, as naans are mega high points. It was delish :p
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"

(Kabat-Zinn 2004):D:D:D
  • lessonlearned
    edited 23 April 2019 at 10:12AM
    Options
    Good morning ladies.....

Well I have to admit I didn't go WW last night It wasnt a proper meeting, just a weigh in for anyone who wanted to drop in so I didn't really miss anything. I was really tired and hot and dirty from my gardening so decided to give it a miss. I did however go back on plan yesterday.

According to my scales this morning I have stayed the same, so I'm happy with that. I'm back in the game now so hopefully I will still reach my mini target for the christening. Half a stone by June 9th, so 7lbs in 7 weeks. Should be ok.

Hope you are all doing well.

PS Just taken my measurements. 2" off my waist. Wahoo.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback