Question about what to do next?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Roadrunner...
    Options
    ThatIS123 wrote: »
    You're that type of person, ain't you.

I'm sorry, but every single piece of information was given in the original post that was knowledgeable to me at that time. I updated the thread as I got/found out new information. Would highly advise that you READ before posting absolute gash.

I'd ask that you kindly pee off out my post because you're no help.

Cheers.

Oh my bad, I must have missed the two independent reports in the OP and the information about the bonnet. Also the additional info you provided when things weren't going your way.

Why not pm your little fan deethe!!!!! and she'll give you some !!!! advice.
  • ThatIS123
    ThatIS123 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    I agree with Roadrunner. This is the point you'll have to deal with if the dealer digs its heels in. There's no point getting shirty with people that aren't telling you what you want to hear. You need to be aware of the counter argument it looks like you'll encounter.

I told Roadrunner I appreciate their opinion. I'm not here to hate was someone says or love what someone says, I'm here for advice all-be-it their advice isn't exactly helpful in any regards because I'm well, well aware that they are going to counter argue, hence I am on here asking for advice...
  • ThatIS123
    edited 30 March 2019 at 10:57PM
    Options
    Oh my bad, I must have missed the two independent reports in the OP and the information about the bonnet. Also the additional info you provided when things weren't going your way.

Why not pm your little fan deethe!!!!! and she'll give you some !!!! advice.

Report #1 was given to me after the fact, report #2 was given to me again, after the fact which is what was updated in the thread as it progressed along. Oh, and bonnet again if you read, all after the OP posting.

Sorry things aren't to your liking.
  • ThatIS123
    Options
    Mods, you can close this thread.

I feel no further advice is needed.

Thanks.
  • Korkyb
    Korkyb Posts: 623 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just read this thread and was able to follow that the mention of the bodyshop in post 22 was a new development (although to be fair if it had said "I have now taken it to the bodyshop" instead of "I took it to the bodyshop" it would have been crystal clear).

It do often wonder if some people speak to others in "real life" in the same way that they do when behind their keyboards.
    Was it really "everybody" that was Kung Fu fighting ???
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure