What's the worst thing your pet has done?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,766 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I do wonder what people are searching for when a 10 month old thread gets resurrected.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • ladyholly
    ladyholly Posts: 2,927 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Our first dog sat beautifully waiting to cross the road when my other half looked down he was just finishing half a pound of sausages taken from the basket of the lady stood next to him.
  • denise38
    Options
    This week my youngest Cat had a mad turn raced into living room when husband was on the phone and allegedly without warning launched himself on top of my modern fireplace knocking a Swarovski Crystal marble dolphin ornament to the floor . Dolphins sheared off the marble , lost their fins and one of them has couple cracks through the crystal . It’s not repairable . To buy it again will cost between £600-£700 . It’s retired piece 10 years ago bought in America . Insurance excess is £250 and I will only get cost of piece when it was new . Teach me to swap my insurance to cheaper company this year .  He has never jumped onto mantle without warning . He usually meows and indicates and reconsiders when you shout and sutra you him but husband is adamant he did it with no warning 😢
    I have never met a calorie yet I didn't like!!
  • Bluebell1000
    Options
    When I was young one of our cats gifted us the entire contents of a bird nest, one baby bird at a time. Followed by the actual nest itself.

Our last cat was fairly elderly when we got her and wasn't interested in hunting animals. She started out by hunting our socks. Then moved onto pants. We were always a bit on edge with visitors as we never knew if she would present them with some of our underwear.

One of our current cats stole a roast potato off my son's fork when we were at the dinner table, he did a fairly impressive leap up to grab it!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback