What's the worst thing your pet has done?

Options

Comments

• Pennypincin
    Options
    When I was about 3 years oly, 1 of the dogs my family had would jump the fence to go to the toilet in the neighbors garden and jump back. Or he would help himself from my plate as soon as my mum had turned her back.
    Had a cat decide my bed with me in it was a good place to do a wee once. Was not amused.
    Decluttering campaign 2023
    2 🏅🏅 + 1 ⭐️
  • gomer
    gomer Posts: 1,473 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Eating conkers in the garden then throwing up all over the carpets. Then watching me use a carpet shampooer for nearly an hour and putting down loads of carpet foam to get rid of the pukey smell ...... Then going back out in the garden and eating conkers again. B@stard.
  • notclover
    Options
    Probably not the worst but it happened when I was younger. Our dear cat (she already passed away) messed up some important papers for uni...... It was so close to the deadline and I was running late........ My younger self was screaming WHY NOW, lol.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    There was the time Rags managed to knock the cup of coffee over the laptop... had the mowing cow biscuit jar of the side and smashed. Got herself refused from the posh cattery though happy as larry on the scruffy outdoor farm kennels. Pee'dling on door mats in early 2019 as I didn't want to realise she was dying.

The She he cat that was Snowy (a cat before Rags for a couple of years) managed to slit the freezer door seal so food and freezer were ruined and would regularly open the then seperate fridge to help himself when I'd go to work.
  • Francesanne
    Francesanne Posts: 2,081 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Have been very fortunate with my two dogs. Had from puppies and no furniture chewing. The male has fetish for fleecy throws and has managed to add ventilation holes to his throws. He's a silent chewer.
  • KimBaumgart
    Options
    My Irish setter run away came back after 2 years, made my two dogs pregnant, and left again! !!!!!!! This happened when I was a child..so there was no microchip.
  • Artytarty
    Artytarty Posts: 2,642 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Labrador ate an entire starfish whole and threw it up on the carpet.

Norn Iron Club member 473
  • amandacat
    amandacat Posts: 573 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    My cat once brought home a carp. No idea where it came from but presumably a neighbour’s pond. We also went through a stage of watching tv and would see something jumping out of the corner of our eye and it was a toad that the cat had obviously brought in at some point. Happened several times. Now they’re older life is a little less eventful! 
  • Susanarscott
    Options
    My cat loves to eat all the flowers. Sometimes I think he does it on purpose. I had a beautiful flower he used to sleep in. Now I don't have this flower anymore because one day he accitendally dropped it.

People say nothing is impossible, but we do nothing every day.
  • Fireflyaway
    Fireflyaway Posts: 2,766 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My mum hung an expensive coat on the door close to the hamster cage. Little Sandy got his paws through the bars of the cage and chewed off a big piece of the coat and made a nest out of it! My dad had to claim on the insurance. I don't think they believed his story at first! 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback