New Post Advanced Search

Cheapest Petrol & Diesel Discussion Area

edited 15 June 2010 at 10:06AM in Motoring
630 replies 149.9K views
1575859606163»

Replies

• building_with_legobuilding_with_lego Forumite
    2.6K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logicfuels wrote: »
    Logic fuels are offering fuel cards for self imployed drivers / business’. Cutting costs drastically and offering the ability to use multiple stations across to Uk and so a comparison to get you the best price. Search logic fuels on Facebook to enquire and we can see how we can help. No fee for our service!

Logic fuels are offering fuel cards for self- employed drivers / businesses, cutting costs drastically and offering the ability to use multiple stations across the UK, and [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] a comparison to get you the best price. Search "Logic Fuels" on Facebook to enquire and we can see how we can help. No fee for our service.

Fixed it for you. Some of these errors are covered in the curriculum for Year 1.
    They call me Dr Worm... I'm interested in things; I'm not a real doctor but I am a real worm. :grin:
  • JDPowerJDPower Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed it for you. Some of these errors are covered in the curriculum for Year 1.
    Please don't quote spam, means their spam remains on the forum even after their own post has been deleted.
  • peter_the_piperpeter_the_piper Forumite
    29.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how much the attack on the Saudi main distillery will put up petrol etc. not necessarily because the reduction in output but also an excuse to panic and increase things.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • I-LOV-MONEYI-LOV-MONEY Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how much the attack on the Saudi main distillery will put up petrol etc. not necessarily because the reduction in output but also an excuse to panic and increase things.

I am watching the oil price each day. At the first sign of upward movement I will be down the petrol station ! However, surely once we see the market price go up, it will surely be a few weeks before it filters down to the pumps ... well that is what happens when the price goes down!
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • Miles_WMiles_W Forumite
    15 posts
    First Anniversary
    I'm such a geek; today I have been calculating whether Asda (122.7 p/l) or Sainsbury's (123.9 p/l plus nectar points with a voucher for double points on fuel) works out cheapest overall.

It was Asda, but only by about 8p.
  • I-LOV-MONEYI-LOV-MONEY Forumite
    1.1K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Miles_W wrote: »
    I'm such a geek; today I have been calculating whether Asda (122.7 p/l) or Sainsbury's (123.9 p/l plus nectar points with a voucher for double points on fuel) works out cheapest overall.

It was Asda, but only by about 8p.

Although I have a Sainsbury's nearby, I rarely go there because I don't tend to use up their Nectar points. Asda is nearer, and I save about 1p in mileage !!!!!!!!!!
  • supremetwosupremetwo Forumite
    34 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Fuel pecker card is now available via:- 
    https://help.petrolprices.com/en/article/fuel-discounts-or-fuelpecker-card-w63nup/
    This links to your normal credit/debit card and offers the most discount for Esso @ 3p or 5p/litre for petrol and 4p/6p for diesel - the highr figures are for motorway stations.
    Shell is 1p/ litre for all fuels.
    It cannot be used on pay at the pump.
  • JDPowerJDPower Forumite
    1.6K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Fuel pecker card is now available via:- 
    https://help.petrolprices.com/en/article/fuel-discounts-or-fuelpecker-card-w63nup/
    This links to your normal credit/debit card and offers the most discount for Esso @ 3p or 5p/litre for petrol and 4p/6p for diesel - the highr figures are for motorway stations.
    Shell is 1p/ litre for all fuels.
    It cannot be used on pay at the pump.
    For clarity, Fuel Pecker have nothing to do with Petrol Prices.
  • edited 8 March at 11:15PM
    I-LOV-MONEYI-LOV-MONEY Forumite
    1.1K posts
    ✭✭✭
    edited 8 March at 11:15PM
    Obviously one has to take into account the discount on Esso fuel (nearest garage is about 3 miles away), and my 1 mile away Asda station, which is normally the cheapest anyway.
  • consumers_revengeconsumers_revenge Forumite
    3.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys,
    How do you set the forum pages to display the most recent post here first like the forum used to do :-/
    Thanks,