Santander Refer a Friend

Options

Comments

• bazwaldo
    bazwaldo Posts: 564 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    agentk wrote: »
    Not sure! and i am hoping so. and i agree re inputs.

I was just suggesting people don't make the same mistake i did as the deadline aproaches just in case they don't get payed out.

TBH i cocked from from the start i should of ticked codes off as used and who's acc they were for for doh.
    Too many letters cards and pins and emails So only £400 for me! note to self be more organised.

The FSWI stayed red i clicked the i am not a human button lol and the other button stayed greyed out if that makes sense.

There is a good chance that you inputted your urn incorrectly.
    I just tried inputting a claimed urn number on the claim form which it accepted and did not stay red. I have noticed previously filling in these forms that they do stay red if the urn does not compute.
  • agentk
    agentk Posts: 187 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bazwaldo wrote: »
    There is a good chance that you inputted your urn incorrectly.
    I just tried inputting a claimed urn number on the claim form which it accepted and did not stay red. I have noticed previously filling in these forms that they do stay red if the urn does not compute.

I did check and and re entered the numbers several times. No problem i will see what we get.Maybe try figure out what code used where and what acc s were switched and try again. one tesco was rejected debit card no. issue. might be glad when all these offers of cash are over (nah) The ybs ! poor postie
    3.55kw 2 systems 2.3 se 1.25 sw installed may 2011 and oct 2011..

I have never been mis sold anything but i have bought a few things i didnt need!
  • Sea_Shell
    Sea_Shell Posts: 9,407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Now comes the task of deleting all the duplicated payees that I had on various accounts that have now switched into Santander. I even ended up with multiple payees of the account that I switched to, as they have been carried over from previous switches too. I may be some time!!!
    How's it going, AKA, Nutwatch? - 12 month spends to date = 2.31% of current retirement "pot" (as at end March 2024)
  • creditavenger
    Options
    Our postie was looking a little jaded this morning :p
  • girllikeme1
    girllikeme1 Posts: 207 Forumite
    edited 12 June 2019 at 9:28AM
    Options
    Does anyone know where I will find my URN? The switch completed today but I can't see the URN on any of the emails so far. Will I get a letter that includes it? Thanks in advance!

EDIT - found it!
  • Adam_Tenner
    Options
    Please can I ask...

I got am email yesterday saying my switch has been completed.

I already filled in the refer a friend form on the date I did the switch, and put in all the codes needed.

Do I now just wait for my Amazon Vouchers? Are they emailed to me? and how long do I wait?
    Do i need to call them?

Just want to make sure I do not miss any steps.

Many thanks for any help..
  • N1ckS
    N1ckS Posts: 251 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would call them (01325 390839), you're supposed to submit the form after the switch has completed, not when it's initiated.
  • soulsaver
    soulsaver Posts: 5,978 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Please can I ask...

I got am email yesterday saying my switch has been completed.

I already filled in the refer a friend form on the date I did the switch, and put in all the codes needed.

Do I now just wait for my Amazon Vouchers? Are they emailed to me? and how long do I wait?
    Do i need to call them?

Just want to make sure I do not miss any steps.

Many thanks for any help..
    IMO you should resubmit the claim whatever Simply Thanks says:

A submission of valid codes complies with the terms even if it has already been unsuccessfully claimed.
  • harz99
    harz99 Posts: 3,642 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    The suspense waiting for further codes is killing...
  • keiran
    keiran Posts: 739 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    harz99 wrote: »
    The suspense waiting for further codes is killing...

Good things come to those who wait.

Patience is a virtue

and other such platitudes
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills