We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Littlewoods £25 voucher code problems resolved

Options

Comments

• helen81_2
    helen81_2 Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't use the code,just wanted to say a thanks to Martin for helping out those who did use it then found themselves in trouble,what a lovely lovely thing to do!
    Helen x
    love my little man he is amazing :j
  • Mollymop5
    Mollymop5 Posts: 2,095 Forumite
    Options
    Thats great news.Thanks for your help Martin :)
    lost my way but now I'm back ! roll on 2013
    spc member 72

• wirehair
    wirehair Posts: 4,291 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks so much Martin :j :j :j
    Never pay more than you have too
  • MissGosh
    Options
    Martin for PM!! :T
    Really chuffed you managed to resolve this on our behalf - a huge thank you.
    I'd like to apologise for bringing the code to MSE & Hot UK deals in the first place :o - I was told they were to entice new customers into placing an order; how wrong I was :(
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡
  • susanmc
    susanmc Posts: 206 Forumite
    Options
    Great news - thanks Martin

I used to have a £1000 limit which they reduced to £150 when they reversed the £25 and added a £12 charge. Has anything been mentioned about restoring credit limits?
  • sleeponit
    Options
    susanmc wrote: »
    Great news - thanks Martin

I used to have a £1000 limit which they reduced to £150 when they reversed the £25 and added a £12 charge. Has anything been mentioned about restoring credit limits?

You surely are not planning to shop with them again!
  • Jammygal
    Jammygal Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Martin.......this has been causing me a lot of worry......Thanks and Merry Christmas fella ;)
  • imported_goldie
    Options
    Well i have just received an email dated today from Littlewoods stating this voucher was mean for a small group etc etc and I cant have my money back. What now?
  • Broken_hearted
    Options
    Well done exept Littlewoods were also charging back from those who were sent the codes.
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

• Tigger64
    Options
    Thank you so much Martin!
    Just a quick question. I went ahead and paid the £25 and asked for my account to be closed. Do I need to contact LW in order to make sure I get my refund as I no longer have an account with them?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport