Januarys Bring Your Lunch To Work

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

Totals updated on the first page, please let me know if I have made any errors.

liuhutOz - I think it can count, at the end of the day, you're not buying your lunch :)

Today, I'm having a ham and pickle sandwich on seeded bread with some left over Christmas cake.

Have a great day everyone x
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    After a terrible night's sleep I treated myself to a fancy coffee on the way in today. But I'm still counting today as I didn't buy lunch there as well, or even anything to eat.

Plus I used to do this at least 3 times a week, and this is my first of January, so I'm pretty happy with that!
  • DigForVictory
    DigForVictory Posts: 11,912 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    4/18 & stew again, but the joy of this stuff is the flavours develop - ask any Frenchwoman about the pot au feu! I rather wish for bread to wipe the bowl with, but that might be a bit more than my colleagues could cope with. They're already a bit wild-eyed at the bright orange plastic spork, but it is silent in use.
  • In_Debt_Bet
    Options
    Day 6 done, think tomorrow’s lunch may have to be a quick peanut butter or marmite sandwich thrown together in the morning as I won’t be back til later tonight x
    Worrying won't stop bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.
  • cookie02
    cookie02 Posts: 377 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    hello all - day 7/16 done and no more soup for me this week as I've decided to have leftover veggie stir fry tomorrow :).
    Save 12k in 2022 #26
    Saving for Christmas 2022 #10
  • ChasingtheWelshdream
    Options
    1st week back and all three days done. 🙂 3/12
  • funfairprincess
    Options
    Day 6 done. Over slept this morning so I threw 2 weetabix and a banana in my bag and a roll. Had weetabix for tea break and the tin of soup I had in my locker with the roll for lunch. Big pot of soup made when I got in so I'll have some of that tomorrow.
    I'm not a muggle...I'm just magically challenged
  • Shortie
    Shortie Posts: 2,224 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Evening all

Day 4/19 now done

Tomorrow is looking like it might be flapjack pieces, sultana bran and a banana, though I must admit that I was fairly hungry. I need to spend time this weekend getting organised for next week
    April 2021 Grocery Challenge 34.29 / 250
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    Day 7 today - left over sausage casserole
  • awinterstale
    Options
    Today’s lunch.. chicken salad rolls and a little mince pie. Contemplating whether to have some granola for breakfast that has been lurking in my desk drawer with a June 2018 expiry date on it...!
    TOTAL DEBT @ 01.02.20. = £21,452.67 :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport