Slipping Through My Fingers

Options

Comments

• nomorecredit
    Options
    Hi Tea

Glad you had a lovely few days away, shame the washing fairy can't sprinkle some magic dust and sort the washing. Really impressed that you have not lost track of your spending, can you follow me around!!!

Have a lovely weekend
    NMC x
    House Savings - £28.83
    Emergency Savings - £105.19
    Christmas Savings 2020 - £300
    No spend days - 13/15
    Debt:: MBNA: £100/£2,653.25 NEXT: £199.00/£199.00 Paid 13/03/20 :)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,617 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Have a happy weekend :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning :)

Day 14/30, Prolific £3.05, Cash £0

Keeping myself on track so had a little count up this morning and after buying the shoes and a couple of treats there's officially nothing left in the kitty. So no topping up of pots this week and the caravan one is looking very sorry for itself as well. It's a new week tomorrow though so all is good :)

Have a great day everybody. xx
  • Wolfatthedoor
    Options
    Hi Tea, I have been lurking on your diary and really have enjoyed reading it all. I am finding it really inspiring and I have also set up RH and Shoppix and have started earning coins! Hope it's OK to subscribe and well done you are doing brilliantly x
  • beanielou
    Options
    Enjoy your day :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Choccygirl123
    Choccygirl123 Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Welcome home tea, hope weather plays ball so you can get all your washing dried on the line. I've done really well with hubby at home because he's been pegging everything out for me.

I've given up on the nsd for this month upto now. However, hubs back to work tomorrow so back on budget watch and meal planning.
    Finally Debt Free 24/4/2023 
  • teafor2
    Options
    Hi WATD - great name by the way :) Thanks for subscribing, it's not an overly exciting journey but I don't suppose real life is either :o My whole thinking about money and more importantly, myself has changed since I started this diary. A couple of things have slipped on here but I'm still keeping them going in the background so feel pretty much in control of everything which is the main thing. xx

Thanks Beanie - you too. Hope you enjoy your cuppa with your Mum. :) xx

Lovely to hear from you CG - I've just been reading your latest news - glad you've all been able to get out and about. A change of scene does wonders for the soul. Weather has been very kind and I've been able to peg out all the washing which really helps. Fingers crossed the sun will be shining when we come back again next week. I've given up counting NSD's for the time being. As long as I keep a track of my spending that's the main thing for me. xx
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks teafor2 :) xx

• WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Happy Monday Tea :)

Hope you have a lovely day

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • teafor2
    Options
    Morning WB :) Hope you have a good day too. x

Day 15/30, Prolific £3.05, Spends £29

A new week and new spends but we're away for a couple more days at some point this week, so depending on whether I treat myself there might not be much left over. ;)

Caravan pot is looking very sorry for itself with only £8.70 left, but this covered some treats we don't normally buy in the weekly shop, a couple of activities and I've also used it for Easter eggs and token money gifts for family. It was saved to be spent so I don't feel bad there's not much left, I just need to start building it up again. It was definitely nice having a kitty to take away with us, so this is one pot that needs to stay on the list.

The pots are now looking like this. There's not much difference, if any since 1st April, but the main thing is they're all on track. I'm more than happy with how I've spent my money so far this month but would like to try and add something to them over the next couple of weeks.

Savings: £75
    DS: £40
    Dogs: £25
    Hairdressers : £20
    Christmas : £50
    Christmas Charity : £13
    CC Bonus : £2.50
    Caravan : £8.70

Have a good day. :) xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories